BY TJ MAXX

• Do you feel that some of the items are overpriced?82 Answers
  • TJ Maxx or Marshalls ?7 Answers
  • Which ones better, TJMAXX or Marshalls... or do you feel ...102 Answers
TJ Maxx
  • "You always find good brands for amazing prices and super cute home stuff Every time I go I find something and at really good prices" in 447 reviews
  • "It's just too much and very unorganized where you have to actually look through everything till you find something that you like." in 338 reviews
  • "This store is awesome they have name brand clothing for much cheaper..but they can still be a bit pricey depending on what brand you are getting and if its part of a newer line of clothes " in 272 reviews
  • "My fave go to spot when I have nothing in mind but want to do some shopping, they always have great deals and great finds." in 255 reviews
  • "tjmaxx always has great products for great prices, you have to really search through the racks to find the good stuff but if you have the time and patients it's well worth it" in 214 reviews
Deazhane C.
Portland
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I use to work at TJMAXX. I absolutely love this store. You can go there for ANYTHING you are looking for . From House Accessories , baby/kids/Juniors/Adults clothing , shoes , makeup , sleepwear , purses/wallets, pets , luggage ... The list continues. The sales associates Are beyond nice and will assist you with anything . I helped a older women look for a sexy bra for her husband . It was such a pleasure . They have such affordable clothing and also expensive name brand clothing . I would definitely recommend anyone of any gender to go to this store.

Picture #1 - I was at work taking pictures during my break
Picture #2&3 - outfits I put together for less than $20 at TJ Maxx
Aby L.
Oregon
TJ Maxx is very hit or miss depending on the store and the season. Each store is relatively different so some stores you’ll find tons of stuff you like and others you will find nothing. I do really love TJ Maxx so I do continue to check out new stores and also return to ones that generally have items I like. TJ Maxx carries both high quality and low quality items. Sometimes you have to search for the higher quality items to find them. I find that their shoe selection is generally small and they don’t usually have a ton of shoes in my size (size 9). I generally find quite a few pairs of jeans at TJ Maxx and they also have a large purse selection at a variety of price points. Overall I would say if you don’t mind having to spend some time looking to find items you like, TJ Maxx is worth shopping at!
Brooke P.
Jonesboro
tj maxx is one of my top five favorite stores EVER! i can find just about anything i need there! almost everything is great quality, in good shape, and unique items that i can’t find anywhere else. i shop there every few weeks and when i do, i get ready to find cheap deals, but also so many good deals that i have to be prepared to spend at least $30-$40+ each time. i always check out the makeup for high end brands, decent makeup brushes, and skincare. i look through the clothes and ALWAYS find a few inexpensive items that are super stylish! i always find awesome shoes, too. candles are a must buy from tj maxx as well! DH is my favorite brand and i burn through them like crazy. i can’t imagine a world without tj maxx!
Erica L.
This is one of my favorite stores. It’s one of those stores where you go in not needing anything and come out with a cart full of amazing finds. The items are great quality and so reasonably priced especially the makeup. The makeup aisles are the first areas I gravitate towards because you can find high end makeup products at incredible prices. The only downside is that people open the packages and swatch pallets and lip products which makes it hard to find one to take home. It’s also common to find empty boxes where people have taken products which is very annoying but I understand that it’s the customers fault and not the store’s but I just feel like they could have a better system to prevent this from happening. I mean other stores don’t have this issue so I don’t know why people think it’s ok to tamper with makeup at TJMaxx. This is the only downside to shopping at TJMaxx, which is why I didn’t give it a 5 star review but I’m tired of thinking I found a great product only to see that it’s been destroyed.
Berkeley W.
Salt Lake City
Tj MAXX is usually my go to store when I need pretty much anything. I always stop there to see if I can find a good deal on clothes, shoes, or housewares before I search other retailers. They used to have a good selection of higher end clothing brands in women’s clothes, athletic clothing and dresses, but I feel like their quality has gone down significantly over the last couple years. I rarely find clothes I like here any more and not just because they aren’t name brand, but because they just don’t seem high quality. I usually have the same issue in shoes, but that could just be that I am a very common shoe size. As far as housewares and decorations and pet supplies, I can usually find good products here.
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
TJ Maxx is one of my all time favorite stores for a lot of reasons! They offer high end brands at much cheaper prices and have a wide selection of things to choose from - ranging from luxury brand purses to name brand clothing as well as trendy home decor. I love going there and usually end up spending way to much of my time browsing all the amazing things they have to offer. I bought this top there for only about $7 and have received so many compliments on it since! Highly recommend shopping there if you're looking for trendy fashion on a budget. TJ Maxx
Cristina R.
Albany, NY
No matter the reason I go in, I always find something I never knew I always wanted. Aside from the amazing deals, I find things I never thought TJMaxx would sell! From Anastasia Beverly Hills to Tarte and Urban Decay you will absolutely be FLOORED with the savings!

And don't forget to check out the clearance section too! Remember that stores will mark something down just because they've got an old SKU number on it. I worked in retail for years and learned this trick. Same garment same color two different bar code numbers. One has an old season on it and that one goes on clearance!!

Honestly don't know what I'd do without TJMaxx!
Karla A.
Aurora, CO
TJ maxx is actually my favorite store! It has everything from furniture to clothing and kitchen pots. You can also find high end brands at this store. I love make up and I get a lot of my make up from here because they tend to carry high end make up brands such as make up forever, ABH, NARS, Too faced, mac, and benefit as well as good quality eyelashes! I recently got these lily lashes the Sephora collection at Tjmaxx for only 7 dollars!!! Which is a great price for good quality lashes.
Mary Jane V.
Hayward , CA
Lots of hidden gems!!! I usually go in when I have some extra time during the week and browse and always find something to go home with.

Recently I’ve seen FitTea For $15 which at a GNC store would cost you $25.

I love browsing there athletic section!! I get most of my active wear here and all of my workout accessories (jump rope, blender bottles, kettle balls, resistance bands) for a really good price!!!

They have really cute acrylic make up organizers for cheap. I’ve had most of mine for over a year and they are still in perfect condition.

They have higher end products than what you would find at a Ross
Shannon💋 W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love TJ Max it’s been my store for years. My mom always shopped there so I did the same. They have good quality clothing that’s nicely priced. You can always find cute stuff in there that you won’t see anyone else with for cheap! My personal favorites are there business clothes because I can always find nice quality clothes for work. And my favorite is there bath and body section! You find great hair and skin products that are high end for good prices and also natural and organic products as well. I also shopped for my son here when he was younger because they have great baby and toddler clothing!
Vanessa Z.
Which ones better, TJMAXX or Marshalls... or do you feel they're both kind of the same?
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I've never been to TJ Maxx do they have baby clothes there
Felicia R.
Do you feel that some of the items are overpriced?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite type of products to buy from them?
Jennifer G.
Mastic, NY
Does this store have like brand name clothe and shoes ?