BY TJ MAXX

• Do you feel that some of the items are overpriced?80 Answers
  • TJ Maxx or Marshalls ?7 Answers
  • Which ones better, TJMAXX or Marshalls... or do you feel they're ...101 Answers
Reviews (20369)
  • "You always find good brands for amazing prices and super cute home stuff Every time I go I find something and at really good prices" in 447 reviews
  • "It's just too much and very unorganized where you have to actually look through everything till you find something that you like." in 338 reviews
  • "This store is awesome they have name brand clothing for much cheaper..but they can still be a bit pricey depending on what brand you are getting and if its part of a newer line of clothes " in 272 reviews
  • "My fave go to spot when I have nothing in mind but want to do some shopping, they always have great deals and great finds." in 255 reviews
  • "tjmaxx always has great products for great prices, you have to really search through the racks to find the good stuff but if you have the time and patients it's well worth it" in 214 reviews
Lana O.
I love TJ Maxx...i never leave there without something..i especially love the luxury bath and body products..the bars of soaps in all kinds of delicious scents are great for a treat for me and make terrific little gifts for family and friends...its a one stop shopping experience that provides great brands in clothing..purses ..jewelry at a price you can actually afford and also has one of the best gift and home goods selections of good quality name brands that looks like you spent a lot when you didnt..but if you see something you really love dont hesitate to get it because it wont be there later as someone will have snatched it up and they do not always have the exact thing at some point down the road..
Britt M.
I won't lie, TJ Maxx can be very hit or miss, but when it's a hit be ready to empty your damn wallet! My last haul there I bought a small purse and backpack (both began leather and under $50), a teal vegan leather jacket with a fur collar, a pair of black oxford heels,2 adidas workout pants, a workout zip up, sports bra, elf face primer, a Bite lipstick (I was in heaven)and i didn't even make my way throughout the whole store that night! I always get my workout gear here because they have a great discounted selection, and I've found a lot of cute tops and even some dresses for weddings, baptisms, etc. They have great random food items, decor, toys, and if you love makeup like me you'll love the beauty section. They have discounted makeup brushes along with skin and hair products, and if you're lucky you'll find products from Kat Von D, Too Faved, Bite Beauty and more. Their purse section is fantastic too, and they have a lot of great quality bags. My tj Maxx even has a home goods now which is great but bad for my wallet. I can't gush enough over TJ Maxx, I love them!
Shellie J.
San Leon, TX
DEALS, DEALS, DEALS, ! From brand name clothes, to little known brands that kick ass, to home goods and gifts, cards/wrapping paper and toys! Not to mention a great selection for your fur babies, TJ Max has is all!!! I go there for ALL of my Christmas wrapping paper and boxes and wrapping decorations. And for my party dresses because I'm on a budget since we lost our whole house, both cars, all of our belongings in 6 feet of water during hurricane Harvey. So I can get a nice, Calvin Klein dress or something similar for $29.99-$39.99!!! Plus shoes. When I lost all of my clothes, I went to tj max and bought 4 pair of shoes, shirts, workout clothes, and jeans and stuff for my temporary apartment and for the dogs and spent $300. I'm telling you, I got a ton of stuff!!! It was my first stop when things got back to normal. Of course people donated clothes to use but I wanted my own clothes to help put some normalcy back in my life. TJ max helped me get everything I needed on a budget!
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
This is an amazing store! When it’s time to start buying clothes for my school aged children, this is where I go. The prices are unbelievable for everything and they have layaway which is what allows me to buy all the school clothes for 4 kids. They have name brand name items that they like and stylish clothes, shoes, purses, and home decor items that I like...all at super low prices! I highly recommend TJ Maxx to everyone...why wouldn’t you want to pay less?
Samantha O.
I love TJMaxx...too much! I have a credit card and that was probably the worse mistake I could have made. I am almost always able to find something there. Some of my favorite clothes have come from TJMaxx. The prices are very reasonable and the selection at every location I've went to has always been very large and diverse. However, my only hang-up is that every time I go to TJMaxx, I wait to check out for at least 15 minutes. No matter what location, the lines are always super long and they never have enough people working the register. It honestly makes me debate my purchase when I know I'm going to be standing in line for 20 minutes. I'm not exaggerating. The one location I went to a few times was a TJMaxx/HomeGoods combo, which is just terrible! You have two full stores and only one row of registers. No matter how many people are working, you will wait for a long time.
Kodi M.
Mountain Home
I love that my town now has a TJMaxx to shop at. I love the constant flow of new items at the store, which gives so much variety. You can find so many good deals with a lot of name brand items and products. The only reason why I didn’t give five stars is because of how much I despise the price tag stickers...they are nearly impossible to remove. They always leave a sticky, half ripped area on some type of surfaces. So frustrating!
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
I don’t usually go to TJMaxx but when I do, I always seem to find a couple of good products that are name brand for a lot less than competing stores. One thing I do not like about this particular store is that if you see something you like, you HAVE to buy it then and there. If you leave it 9 times out of 10 it will be gone. Other than that, you can really find some great active, beauty, and hair products!
Chelsy D.
Fort Stewart, GA
Save yourself time, frustration and headache and avoid shopping at tjmaxx.com. At all costs!!! I do most of my shopping online and thought I had a pretty good idea about reliability of websites I usually shop at. I got curious about TJ Maxx website, it’s a fairly big company and well-known retail store. Well, almost two months after initial order placement, I have never received the items I ordered, tracking number never showed any activity, and thus far 4 calls have been made to Customer Service, and I still have yet to receive a refund for the items I never received and a tracking number that was never trackable. This experience has forever tainted a desire to shop online or in-store at any store owned by TJX Companies such as Marshalls, HomeGoods and most certainly TJ Maxx.
Alyssa H.
Redding
I️ love TJ Maxx, it’s one of my favorite place to shop. I️ always seem to find things I️ love and they’re always priced reasonably well and some times even extraordinarily discounted. Most of my favorite boots and heels and shoes I’ve found at TJ Maxx and for a really awesome price too. I️ also go here a lot to shop for gifts for people and home decor for my house.
Vanessa Z.
Which ones better, TJMAXX or Marshalls... or do you feel they're both kind of the same?
Debbie S.
Kingston , NY
I've never been to TJ Maxx do they have baby clothes there
Felicia R.
Do you feel that some of the items are overpriced?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite type of products to buy from them?
Jennifer C.
Mastic , NY
Does this store have like brand name clothe and shoes ?