BY TJ MAXX

• Do you feel that some of the items are overpriced?81 Answers
  • TJ Maxx or Marshalls ?7 Answers
  • Which ones better, TJMAXX or Marshalls... or do you feel ...102 Answers
TJ Maxx
  • "You always find good brands for amazing prices and super cute home stuff Every time I go I find something and at really good prices" in 447 reviews
  • "It's just too much and very unorganized where you have to actually look through everything till you find something that you like." in 338 reviews
  • "This store is awesome they have name brand clothing for much cheaper..but they can still be a bit pricey depending on what brand you are getting and if its part of a newer line of clothes " in 272 reviews
  • "My fave go to spot when I have nothing in mind but want to do some shopping, they always have great deals and great finds." in 255 reviews
  • "tjmaxx always has great products for great prices, you have to really search through the racks to find the good stuff but if you have the time and patients it's well worth it" in 214 reviews
Erica L.
This is one of my favorite stores. It’s one of those stores where you go in not needing anything and come out with a cart full of amazing finds. The items are great quality and so reasonably priced especially the makeup. The makeup aisles are the first areas I gravitate towards because you can find high end makeup products at incredible prices. The only downside is that people open the packages and swatch pallets and lip products which makes it hard to find one to take home. It’s also common to find empty boxes where people have taken products which is very annoying but I understand that it’s the customers fault and not the store’s but I just feel like they could have a better system to prevent this from happening. I mean other stores don’t have this issue so I don’t know why people think it’s ok to tamper with makeup at TJMaxx. This is the only downside to shopping at TJMaxx, which is why I didn’t give it a 5 star review but I’m tired of thinking I found a great product only to see that it’s been destroyed.
Kelsey P.
Tjmaxx is my weakness. You can find everything there you didn’t know you wanted for ridiculously amazing prices. Brand name clothes for children, men, and women, shoes, BEAUTIFUL PURSES, and swim, unique home goods, beauty and makeup, office supplies and decor, herbal health supplements and teas and coffee, even pet goods, you name it. There is something for everyone in tjmaxx, and although the organization is sometimes not perfect, it’s nearly impossible to leave without finding something. I swear they get new shipments in everyday with the selection they offer. The prices are great, the merchandise is great, they offer a store credit card that can be used at Marshall’s or home goods, the sales are to die for. Hands down my favorite store.
Brooke P.
Jonesboro
tj maxx is one of my top five favorite stores EVER! i can find just about anything i need there! almost everything is great quality, in good shape, and unique items that i can’t find anywhere else. i shop there every few weeks and when i do, i get ready to find cheap deals, but also so many good deals that i have to be prepared to spend at least $30-$40+ each time. i always check out the makeup for high end brands, decent makeup brushes, and skincare. i look through the clothes and ALWAYS find a few inexpensive items that are super stylish! i always find awesome shoes, too. candles are a must buy from tj maxx as well! DH is my favorite brand and i burn through them like crazy. i can’t imagine a world without tj maxx!
Alex S.
TJ Maxx is one of those stores you go into hoping to strike gold on a deal. When it’s good, it’s so good. But when it’s bad, it’s pretty gosh darn bad.

The biggest complaints I have is the negligent staff and the way product is treated, especially the Cosmetics. The staff usually could care less about how they handle clothing and home decor. Product is usually damaged. Cosmetics are usually damaged either by staff or “tested” by customers sticking their grubby fingers in them. This wastes so much product it is unbelievable.

Like I said, when you find a steal it’s great but most of the time it is very lackluster.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
ALL TIME FAVE STORE. They have everything here and unique items. I buy beauty products, makeup brushes, body wash, hand soap, shampoo and conditioner, thank you cards and gift bags, kitchen supplies, clothes, shoes, baby gear, dog treats and toys, and house decor. I can easily spend a few hours getting high end, brand name items for up to 75% off.
They get new shipments every day so make sure to go early in the day before it’s picked over.
Danielle F.
green sea, SC
The intrest on this card is unreal! Each month I pay more then the min balance, and never fials the next month my card is still over the limit. To me that makes no sense. I have had an account with them for over 4 years but on credit shows only 2 years becauae they switched from visa to master card so that affects your credit with how long your account history is. Also after making a huge payment last year they ended up decreasing my card limit over $2,000, making my credit drop again. As soon as I have it paid all the way off I will neevr use it again. I will keep it open for account history and that is it.
Heidi K.
Goodrich, MI
I really like this store. There is a great diversity in products and you can find some really random and nice products in the home section and beauty section you might not expect to find. I like to go there for random things like notebooks and hand soap, because they have very unique brands and designs of things, also at a very affordable price. My only issue is the store by me sometimes won’t have a great selection of certain items, especially pants. I can never find jeans there which I would like to take advantage of since they have cheap prices and designer brands, but it always seems to be slim picking
Karla A.
Aurora, CO
TJ maxx is actually my favorite store! It has everything from furniture to clothing and kitchen pots. You can also find high end brands at this store. I love make up and I get a lot of my make up from here because they tend to carry high end make up brands such as make up forever, ABH, NARS, Too faced, mac, and benefit as well as good quality eyelashes! I recently got these lily lashes the Sephora collection at Tjmaxx for only 7 dollars!!! Which is a great price for good quality lashes.
MaryJane V.
Hayward , CA
Lots of hidden gems!!! I usually go in when I have some extra time during the week and browse and always find something to go home with.

Recently I’ve seen FitTea For $15 which at a GNC store would cost you $25.

I love browsing there athletic section!! I get most of my active wear here and all of my workout accessories (jump rope, blender bottles, kettle balls, resistance bands) for a really good price!!!

They have really cute acrylic make up organizers for cheap. I’ve had most of mine for over a year and they are still in perfect condition.

They have higher end products than what you would find at a Ross
victoria R.
I recently decided to shop in tj max because i heard that they have makeup. I was so excited to see that they in fact did have makeup, but not just regular makeup but they had name brand makeup! I’m a makeup lover so that was enough to bring me in to shop. But than i started looking into getting other things like house supplies and even clothes and now that is like the only place i will shop! I go there before i go to any other store! The prices are so affordable even when they are higher in price they are still a great deal. I always go for
The cheaper stuff just because that’s me :) i love this store
Vanessa Z.
Which ones better, TJMAXX or Marshalls... or do you feel they're both kind of the same?
Debbie S.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I've never been to TJ Maxx do they have baby clothes there
Felicia R.
Do you feel that some of the items are overpriced?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite type of products to buy from them?
Jennifer G.
Mastic , NY
Does this store have like brand name clothe and shoes ?