BY TJ MAXX

• Do you feel that some of the items are overpriced?80 Answers
  • TJ Maxx or Marshalls ?7 Answers
  • Which ones better, TJMAXX or Marshalls... or do you feel they're ...101 Answers
TJ Maxx
  • "You always find good brands for amazing prices and super cute home stuff Every time I go I find something and at really good prices" in 447 reviews
  • "It's just too much and very unorganized where you have to actually look through everything till you find something that you like." in 338 reviews
  • "This store is awesome they have name brand clothing for much cheaper..but they can still be a bit pricey depending on what brand you are getting and if its part of a newer line of clothes " in 272 reviews
  • "My fave go to spot when I have nothing in mind but want to do some shopping, they always have great deals and great finds." in 255 reviews
  • "tjmaxx always has great products for great prices, you have to really search through the racks to find the good stuff but if you have the time and patients it's well worth it" in 214 reviews
Lana O.
I love TJ Maxx...i never leave there without something..i especially love the luxury bath and body products..the bars of soaps in all kinds of delicious scents are great for a treat for me and make terrific little gifts for family and friends...its a one stop shopping experience that provides great brands in clothing..purses ..jewelry at a price you can actually afford and also has one of the best gift and home goods selections of good quality name brands that looks like you spent a lot when you didnt..but if you see something you really love dont hesitate to get it because it wont be there later as someone will have snatched it up and they do not always have the exact thing at some point down the road..
lexy w.
longwood
You can find high end clothes, accessories and products in t.j.maxx more than some other last call retailers. Usually items that end up in these stores are close to date or have been deemed out of season, low rating or trended in and out quickly . These are great because trends come back into style faster than they left. A lot of items you would need for make up organizing are found in these types of stores. T.j.maxx specifically I bought my hot pink cheetah print chi straightener at for discount, it was $70 for a set . It came with the chi oil and a comb . I still have it five years later. It still works perfectly. This store is great for expensive finds at affordable prices.
Gabrielle B.
I signed up for the TJMaxx credit card when my husband was stationed in North Carolina and we moved into our home with close to nothing! I signed up to get the discount since I was making an extremely large purchase of home goods along with Dog toys, hair products and other stuff we didn’t really need... whoops! But I use it occasionally to pay for gas at the pump or at the grocery store and then I pay it off at the end of the month to build my credit and let’s be honest those free $10 coupons they send me! I haven’t had any issues with my card and love having it as a back up at any store in case I forgot my debit card at home or something!
Maggie K.
Westerville, OH
TJ Maxx is hit or miss for me. But it is hit more often than miss, and I’ve been able to snag some great deals on great pieces from here. The big drawback is that if you see something you want, you have to buy it because chances of it being there later are SLIM. I always feel like I find things I like there when I’m looking for something else, and when I go back, it’s gone.

Check out their home goods section (not as impressive as the actual Home Goods, but still decent), their exercise gear and supplies (got some really random steals in there) and their cosmetics section (at your own risk...but soap doesn’t really go bad, does it?).
Abbey W.
Tj’s is great for a number of reasons. You could find a great deal on beauty, home, clothes of all sorts, and even fitness accessories! I’ve found numerous high end beauty items like brushes, moisturizers, and even palettes. My only concern is that a lot of the brushes are opened, with little finger prints all over them, or sometimes the eyeshadows have been dug out by fingernails. I wish they would lock yo their makeup so that children can’t touch them. Other than that I’ll continue shopping here, because of the quality of their items they sell, and the deals you could find!
Maria G.
I like that I can go to one place and find things for our home, for my husband and I, and also for my kids and I don’t have to go to big department stores that usually charge twice or three times more for similar things in the same season. I have been able to find high end brands at prices that are much more adorable. It’s easy to spend hours in the store browsing through the things they have in season but also that makes it hard to find something specific since you never really know if they’ll have it because it seems all randomly stocked.
Shellie J.
Dickinson , TX
DEALS, DEALS, DEALS, ! From brand name clothes, to little known brands that kick ass, to home goods and gifts, cards/wrapping paper and toys! Not to mention a great selection for your fur babies, TJ Max has is all!!! I go there for ALL of my Christmas wrapping paper and boxes and wrapping decorations. And for my party dresses because I'm on a budget since we lost our whole house, both cars, all of our belongings in 6 feet of water during hurricane Harvey. So I can get a nice, Calvin Klein dress or something similar for $29.99-$39.99!!! Plus shoes. When I lost all of my clothes, I went to tj max and bought 4 pair of shoes, shirts, workout clothes, and jeans and stuff for my temporary apartment and for the dogs and spent $300. I'm telling you, I got a ton of stuff!!! It was my first stop when things got back to normal. Of course people donated clothes to use but I wanted my own clothes to help put some normalcy back in my life. TJ max helped me get everything I needed on a budget!
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Okay so someone here raved about tj max and Marshall’s beauty aisle and how they have Sephora items such as bite beauty and other high end product. I decided to try and see what I can find. Every palette such as Kat Von D was in my opinion played with by a child. It was destroyed. Eye shadows all messed up. But their skin care side really attracted me and the price. Will be coming to check it it more. Saw some Clinique and Glamglow. Let me know what amazing finds you’ve gotten from your tj maxx or Marshall’s.
Shells U.
Minneapolis, MN
TJ Maxx is freaking amazing. I love buying home decor from there. They offer such great deals and honestly I could spend hours and hours just looking through all of the things that they offer. Always be sure to stop by their clearance sections because they always have such interesting things there and I also really enjoy trying unique, new foods from there. I deducted one star because the clothing section can gets really frustrating sometimes because of how disorganized they can be and how little stock they have on hand.
Jada🥀 j.
Sewell, NJ
My favorite place to buy high end makeup brands... I found Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit which is $40 for $18.99 the exact same product but about a $21 difference . Also I’ve seen MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour, Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick, Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss, Anastasia Beverly Hills The Original Contour Kit,etc. for more than half the price in Sephora or ulta
Vanessa Z.
Which ones better, TJMAXX or Marshalls... or do you feel they're both kind of the same?
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
I've never been to TJ Maxx do they have baby clothes there
Felicia R.
Do you feel that some of the items are overpriced?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite type of products to buy from them?
Jennifer C.
Mastic , NY
Does this store have like brand name clothe and shoes ?