- "You always find good brands for amazing prices and super cute home stuff Every time I go I find something and at really good prices" in 447 reviews
- "It's just too much and very unorganized where you have to actually look through everything till you find something that you like." in 338 reviews
- "This store is awesome they have name brand clothing for much cheaper..but they can still be a bit pricey depending on what brand you are getting and if its part of a newer line of clothes " in 272 reviews
- "My fave go to spot when I have nothing in mind but want to do some shopping, they always have great deals and great finds." in 255 reviews
- "tjmaxx always has great products for great prices, you have to really search through the racks to find the good stuff but if you have the time and patients it's well worth it" in 214 reviews
The biggest complaints I have is the negligent staff and the way product is treated, especially the Cosmetics. The staff usually could care less about how they handle clothing and home decor. Product is usually damaged. Cosmetics are usually damaged either by staff or “tested” by customers sticking their grubby fingers in them. This wastes so much product it is unbelievable.
Like I said, when you find a steal it’s great but most of the time it is very lackluster.
They get new shipments every day so make sure to go early in the day before it’s picked over.
Recently I’ve seen FitTea For $15 which at a GNC store would cost you $25.
I love browsing there athletic section!! I get most of my active wear here and all of my workout accessories (jump rope, blender bottles, kettle balls, resistance bands) for a really good price!!!
They have really cute acrylic make up organizers for cheap. I’ve had most of mine for over a year and they are still in perfect condition.
They have higher end products than what you would find at a Ross
The cheaper stuff just because that’s me :) i love this store
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos