TJ Maxx

by TJ Maxx

What is your favorite store to shop for deals?
Does anyone else like to look for deals at tjmaxx TJ Maxx ?
Anyone know when the best time to find crystals here are ?
Start your review of TJ Maxx!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
You always find good brands for amazing prices and super cute home stuff Every time I go I find something and at really good pricesin reviews
It's just too much and very unorganized where you have to actually look through everything till you find something that you like.in reviews
This store is awesome they have name brand clothing for much cheaper..but they can still be a bit pricey depending on what brand you are getting and if its part of a newer line of clothes in reviews
My fave go to spot when I have nothing in mind but want to do some shopping, they always have great deals and great finds.in reviews
tjmaxx always has great products for great prices, you have to really search through the racks to find the good stuff but if you have the time and patients it's well worth itin reviews
Skylar M.
orlando
TJ Maxx uploaded by Skylar M.
Cute necklaces and sunglasses all at a great price! I can never not go into TJMaxx and not buy something!
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
TJ Maxx uploaded by vanessa T.
TJ Maxx uploaded by vanessa T.
I love this store ❤️ this store fascinates me it has everything but what I love the most, to decorate the house.💕🥰 find one of everything, it is actually one of my favorite store🥰
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
TJ Maxx uploaded by MANDY K.
This is one of my favorite places to shop. Depending on where you live, and the demographic, what is made available will vary, but I have found amazing find in fashion, home goods, and even food there! They often have great deals of name brands, but again, depending on where you are, will dictate what they will have. Personally, I have many great purchases of shoes, dresses, and furniture from this place. I actually have to avoid going into the stores because I end up finding something I want!
Mona Z.
El Paso, TX
TJ Maxx uploaded by Mona Z.
I absolutely love this store. No matter if I want to shop for my kids or my new house, I’ll definitely go there first!
Robin H W.
Hiawassee
TJ Maxx uploaded by Robin H W.
This dish soap helps make daily chores a bit more tolerable. It smells like fresh lemons, suds well, and rinses clean. Gentle on my hands too. $5 at my local TJ Maxx.
Shawna H.
Davenport, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
TJ Maxx uploaded by Shawna H.
I love this store you can find really great deals the price is right!! Such fashion cute clothes!!!
Liz A.
La Mesa, CA
TJ Maxx uploaded by Liz A.
I couldn’t help myself when saw this cute little guy I just had to get buy it. One of my favorite places to find home decor is TJ Maxx. Especially holiday decor they have a wide variety to choose from at affordable prices. This little bunny was only $5.99
Taylor L.
Waterloo
TJ Maxx uploaded by Taylor L.
I’m obsessed! I shop here so much the workers tell me I should get a job to get the discount seriously! One of the only stores in our area where you can go twice in a week and find new things! The workers are always so helpful and remember me when I come back! You can find any and everything at this amazing store which I literally left 15 minutes ago!
Kortney U.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
TJ Maxx uploaded by Kortney U.
TJ Maxx uploaded by Kortney U.
I love Tjmaxx! It’s super cute and the case and pop socket is sooooo cute!!! I love their phone cases!
Gabriela W.
Wytheville, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
TJ Maxx uploaded by Gabriela W.
When I visit the store, I know I have to go to the bags area because they have the best deals. This Calvin Klein was one of my purchases and I loved it. TjMaxx is one of my favorite stores not only for the products I find, but also for the customer service. #CalvinKlein #TjMaxx #influenster

262 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lindsay Y.
Williamsport, PA
il y a 25 jours
Ursula B. il y a 24 jours
Yes indeed clothes,beauty, food!