BeautySkinSun CareTizo
Ultra Zinc Body & Face Sunscreen Tinted SPF 40, 35 oz

TIZO Ultra Zinc Body & Face Sunscreen Tinted SPF 40, 3.5 oz

by Tizo

Tinted Moisturizing ingredients combined with Zinc Oxide for a Soothing Sunscreen.

This item: TIZO Ultra Zinc Body & Face Sunscreen Tinted SPF 40 , 3.5 oz

Free of: chemical sunscreens, oils, fragrances, dyes, parabens, or PABA; Photostable, will not breakdown in sunlight; Water Resistant (40 minutes); Gentle enough for children's skin; Applies Clear, No white residue; Satin Finish. Perfect for normal to dry skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TIZO Ultra Zinc Body & Face Sunscreen Tinted SPF 40, 3.5 oz!
ΜΙLLΛ C.
Santa Barbara, CA
TIZO Ultra Zinc Body & Face Sunscreen Tinted SPF 40, 3.5 oz uploaded by ΜΙLLΛ C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Ok. Oily skin, acne prone. I’ve tried all kinds of sunscreens. I used a long time neutragena drytouch face sunscreen and that was good enough. Until my dermatologist recommended a tinted sunscreen. After research, I was ready to buy Coola, but some reviews on Amazon were not that great, and one person recommended this tinted sunscreen. #Saved my life. It’s a primer (which makes my skin smooth, matte) and is tinted which acts almost like BB cream. I’m in love
Stefαnι B.
Hollywood, FL
TIZO Ultra Zinc Body & Face Sunscreen Tinted SPF 40, 3.5 oz uploaded by Stefαnι B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Este protector solar no es para nada mi favorito. El tinte es demasiado ligero pero NO es eso lo que no me gusta, lo que no me gusta es que deja la cara demasiado brillante, grasosa. No lo recomiendo ya que hay mejores opciones
Juliana C.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
TIZO Ultra Zinc Body & Face Sunscreen Tinted SPF 40, 3.5 oz uploaded by Juliana C.
I don’t even remember why or how I ended up buying this brand but I love it! It feels like putting on primer, it goes on super smooth and evens out your skin tone. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great everyday sunscreen.
Violet A.
I like almost everything about this product. The tint is nice, I like that it's all mineral filters, but it did not absorb fully into my skin, even after having it on for hours. When I initially put it on, it was a bit sticky, but that went away somewhat.
Samantha V.
oakland, CA
I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I'LL TALK ABOUT IT FOREVER. literally every sunscreen makes me break out. I can layer this on 40 times over the course of a day and no zits. I guarantee you it won't break you out. If you have the most acne-prone skin on earth, like I do, Tizo is it for you. I love the tinted and untinted. Also it has a PA rating which is hard to find in the US!!
Luisa F.
jupiter
Favorita face sunscreen ever. It comes with little color, which helps me in those days when I don’t use make up. I have a sun sensitive skin and even applying it just once a day, I have never experienced sun marks neither sunburn. Absolutely recommend this product!
Dawn M.
Super facial sunscreen that was recommended to me by a MedSpa. Goes on with a dry feeling. Slightly tinted which I like. Doesn’t smell like sunscreen. I have bought numerous times and would recommend.
Courtney H.
Urbandale
Tizo sunscreen is a great finish to my skin prep each morning. The formula is smooth not oily and the tint is a gentle pop of color. Can go without foundation in the summer with this! Only downside to me is it does have a bit of a scent.
Paloma J.
Raleigh, NC
I really like that it is matte but definitely very chalky. Would not recommend for dry skin
Samantha H.
Port Deposit, MD
TIZO Ultra Zinc Body & Face Sunscreen Tinted SPF 40, 3.5 oz uploaded by Samantha H.
Tizo is the only sunscreen I will apply to my face! I can still get tan through it but it really helps prevent the burn when reapplied correctly. It has a thicker consistency because of the zinc, but protect your skim on your face at the very least!! They also have tinted versions and they are SO worth every penny.

Looking for your answer?