TIZO Age Defying Fusion Sheer Foam SPF 30 Sunscreen Non-Tinted

by Tizo

Protects against all the sun's damaging rays.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TIZO Age Defying Fusion Sheer Foam SPF 30 Sunscreen Non-Tinted!
2 years ago
Love Tizo spf, it's not super greasy and heavy on your skin , it's very lightweight and it even comes in tinted and that's all you need for a non make up day , and I've never gotten sun burnt while using it
2 years agocharleston
I use the tinted sunscreen and it works really good. I am a repeat user of this product and have noticed a positive impact in my skin! Nice professional packaging. Will definitely buy the tinted kind again. Great!
2 years agoJackson, TN
Love using this sunblock. It gives such a great glow without looking fake or leaving a line. I use this all summer because I don’t do foundation in the hotter months.
a year agoOakland, CA
I actually use the tinted formulation. Since I have dark skin, I find the tinted version blends in better. It's great, works well under makeup and is effective.
a year ago
Great and soft, but it is very liquid when it gets warm so you sweat a lot but otherwise I feel very safe.
a year agoAl Shahba, Sharjah
I have been it for 3 years now and i have never thought of changing . I have a sensitive skin so usually sunscreens burns me 😭😭 but this one is so light and never gives a feeling of applying a sunblock.
a year agoSharjah
I m using this since a year now...its recemmonded by dermatologist...very very good product i must ssy...