BY TIZO

Protects against all the sun's damaging rays. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Yari S.
Love Tizo spf, it's not super greasy and heavy on your skin , it's very lightweight and it even comes in tinted and that's all you need for a non make up day , and I've never gotten sun burnt while using it
V E.
charleston
I use the tinted sunscreen and it works really good. I am a repeat user of this product and have noticed a positive impact in my skin! Nice professional packaging. Will definitely buy the tinted kind again. Great!
Dana J.
Jackson, TN
Love using this sunblock. It gives such a great glow without looking fake or leaving a line. I use this all summer because I don’t do foundation in the hotter months.
Aminatu Y.
Oakland, CA
I actually use the tinted formulation. Since I have dark skin, I find the tinted version blends in better. It's great, works well under makeup and is effective.
Isabel R.
Great and soft, but it is very liquid when it gets warm so you sweat a lot but otherwise I feel very safe.
Maria S.
Sharjah, Sharjah
I have been it for 3 years now and i have never thought of changing . I have a sensitive skin so usually sunscreens burns me 😭😭 but this one is so light and never gives a feeling of applying a sunblock.