Tizo 3 Sunscreen

by Jubujub

Tizo3 Solar Protection Formula, Tinted Facial Mineral Fusion SPF 40, 1.5 Ounce

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tizo 3 Sunscreen!
Hannah P.
Short Hills, NJ
Tizo 3 Sunscreen uploaded by Hannah P.
I LOVE this sunscreen. Definitely a bit pricey but the texture and ingredients are great. I love how the product is almost a little bit like mousse so it goes on so smoothly and doesn't feel sticky at all. It's my go to on the daily!
Suzanne M.
Renton, WA
Tizo 3 Sunscreen uploaded by Suzanne M.
I have been wearing this sunscreen for a few weeks now and am really liking it a lot! I have tried it under all my foundations as a primer and it works great! I have also tried it under my elf primer for a little extra pore filling and that worked great. No weird reactions with any of my creams. My skin has not been irritated from it at all. My foundations apply just as good as before. I give this a thumbs up! I like it and think it is a great mineral sunscreen for under makeup. My only complaint is the cost! Yikes.. I will keep using it though. But I will be looking around to see if there are other options a little cheaper.
Debra P.
Austin
I love this sunscreen and have used it for years. It has just the right amount of tint, and it goes on so smoothly with a matte finish so I don’t need to use foundation. It’s a super effective sunscreen, and even though it’s a bit pricey, it’s definitely worth it.
Kat A.
Oakland, CA
This is one of my go to daily wear sunscreens! It’s very light and good under makeup. It does come out quite quite so you have to make sure it’s rubbed all the way into your skin, but it has a powdery feel a true matte finish. It’s also unscented and mineral which is awesome
member-06adb1
I've used this for about 2 years. I am bald & really need sun protection - especially in the summer. This product is great! I now use it year 'round. It also reduces the shiny appearance of the top of my head + I get great checkups at the dermatologist.
Amanda W.
Flower Mound, TX
As an esthetician, sunscreen is one of the most important products I sell. This one has been my favorite and absolute go-to for almost 2 years straight now. It’s a sheer tint which can help even out your complexion. It’s oil free and a silicone/dimethicone base so it doubles as a primer under your makeup.. what more could you want!
BreAnne H.
So if you are wanting coverage this isn't for you. HOWEVER. I got this from my aesthetician and she told me she uses it kind of like foundation and it just makes the skin look fresh while still getting your spf. She was 100% right. So I use this in the morning with my regular moisturizer, no primer. And then I use concealer anywhere I need a little extra coverage, and then set with a translucent powder. Then I do the rest of my makeup like normal and it's absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Plus it doesn't smell like sunscreen and it doesn't break me out. It has a definitely slip to it so I for sure would set it, but once it's set it's there all day. I seriously LOVE this stuff.
Gretchen K.
Lawrence , KS
After my mom started getting treatment for pre-cancerous sun spots on her face she made me start wearing this every morning. It is now part of my morning routine and I love it! It is tinted so it never leaves your facw feeling white and it goes on so smooth and kinda turns into a powder when you start spreading it out on your face.
Sarah H.
Best physical sunscreen you've never heard of. We used this on clients when I was in school for esthetics. You only need a little bit but if you are a skincare lover like myself you will know how hard it is to find a good physical sunscreen. Highly recommend!
Isaac C.
Loja, Loja, Ecuador
it's the best sunscreen that I have used in my life. I've used this product two years ago.. I'm so glad with this product. I feel my skin is really protected by this product. I'ts amazing and the price is good. I reccomend this product

Looking for your answer?