BY TIZIANA TERENZI

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Launched by the design house of tiziana terenzi in the year 2012. this woody aquatic fragrance has a blend of green leaves, fresh ice, oxygen, Chinese jasmine, fern, white amber, sandalwood, amber, and musk notes. see more...

• I was considering buying this but held off and bought something d...1 Answers
Review (1)
Buy on Amazon*
Angela H.
Angela H.
Chula Vista, CA
I have spent years looking for a clean, faint, jasminey frangrance, and nothing was ever quite right.  I would get distracted, buy the polar opposite of what I wanted.  I accidentally stumbled across this brand and was at first, attracted to the bold yet chic packaging, and started sampling scents, only to be mesmerized by everything, especially White Fire.  Super light (but lasts all day), super fresh, beautiful, with the slightest hint of jasmine.  I'm obsessed.
Tyler C.
Tyler C.
I was considering buying this but held off and bought something different. Is there anything about this that really stands out or is it comparable to something I would possibly know?