Tito's Handmade Vodka - 1L Bottle

by Tito's

#1 in Vodka

Unanimous double gold medal winner of the World Spirits Competition. Tito's Handmade Vodka is designed to be savored by spirit connoisseurs. It is micro-distilled in an old-fashioned pot still, just like fine single malt scotches and high-end French cognacs.

Directions
Shake once from freezer.

What are some good recipes for this drink?
Any other suggestions for a vodka? I normally use Tito’s Vodka. Here’s a cocktail I threw together. Came out delicious! Tito’s Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, and Grenadine at the bottom. Tito's Handmade Vodka - 1L Bottle #cheers #cocktail
What do you think of this drink?
Start your review of Tito's Handmade Vodka - 1L Bottle!
Product Highlights
This vodka is very smooth and it is hard to find it in very many stores but when I do I grab a couple. in reviews
It's a little more money but if gluten free is a concern or overall chemicals in normal vodka worries you - this is the one to try! in reviews
...complain we do buy it often or when he visits he brings it to make his mixed drinks.in reviews
Aarika H.
San Jose, CA
Tito's Handmade Vodka - 1L Bottle uploaded by Aarika H.
It’s a good night when Tito shows up! I first tried Tito’s at a fashion conference in 2018 and it immediately became a favorite. It mixes well with juices and sodas alike. It’s also gluten-free which is a plus for sharing with my GF family and friends. My bottle came with an ugly Christmas sweater. How can you not love it??
Vona J.
Tito's Handmade Vodka - 1L Bottle uploaded by Vona J.
Only VODKA I can drink. No funky taste. Super clean, mixes well, even shot are easy to take🙈. Gives me a minimal hangover, not something were I feel like death.💀 Gluten free and easy on my gut.
Ang H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Tito's Handmade Vodka - 1L Bottle uploaded by Ang H.
It’s perfect. One of my favorite vodkas. Goes well in any mixed drink. Add a little or a lot and it’s perfect either way
Katie M.
Santa Clarita, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Tito's Handmade Vodka - 1L Bottle uploaded by Katie M.
Tito's Handmade Vodka - 1L Bottle uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love Tito's! Its my favorite vodka. It is super smooth and doesn't burn. You can literally sip on it its so good. Plus it mixes well too. Plus the are "vodka for dog people" which makes them my kind of people!
Kristy R.
Tito's Handmade Vodka - 1L Bottle uploaded by Kristy R.
Love Tito’s!!!! Best Vodka at an affordable Cost. Taste very smooth. My favorite mix is Tito’s, water, and MIO. This is the best drink.
Champale T.
Harrisburg, PA
Tito's Handmade Vodka - 1L Bottle uploaded by Champale T.
One of my favorite vodkas. I love the quality and the price point. It rivals a lot of high end vodkas. Just make sure you eat your carbs ahead of time!
Kim T.
Cherry Hill
Tito's Handmade Vodka - 1L Bottle uploaded by Kim T.
Gluten free and a great taste I’ll only drink Tito’s. Titos and soda with a lime is my go-to. I read up on the history of the company and how Tito makes his vodka. I’m really inspired by Titos fulfillment of the American dream. He’s an inspiring entrepreneur who gives back to his community via Vodka for Dog People. Titos is hand distilled six times making it smooth and tasty. Titos is also made with corn versus the traditional potato- this makes it gluten free. After drinking it, my stomach is never irritated and I don’t wake up with a sugar hangover. Titos company puts American vodka on the market. His price point is fair and competitive with other vodkas on the held while the taste is much better compared to higher end vodkas. His label is simple but effective, giving you a sense of his Texan-American roots. #lovetitosTito's Handmade Vodka - 1L Bottle
Shericka H.
Smyrna, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Tito's Handmade Vodka - 1L Bottle uploaded by Shericka H.
This right here is my go to for vodka, I always have a bottle of this on deck. It is very smooth, and I like to drink it straight or mixed with cranberry or orange pineapple juice. It’s also perfect for a lemon drop martini or shot. This vodka is very affordable, gluten free, and it’s also American made.
Jennifer R.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Tito's Handmade Vodka - 1L Bottle uploaded by Jennifer R.
My absolute FAVORITE vodka! So smooth and mixed well with my favorite mixers. I used to be a Grey Goose girl, but will always buy Tito's over Grey Goode when available.
Diana R.
Tito's Handmade Vodka - 1L Bottle uploaded by Diana R.
One of my favorite vodkas. Smooth on it’s own, but great as a mixer too. Love vodka and sodas with two limes. One of the better vodkas out there. Great flavor. Great for martinis or any type of cocktail. Our go to when we want to drink vodka. Here’s a cocktail I threw together using Tito’s, Peach Schnapps, orange juice, pineapple juice, and Grenadine at the bottom. #cocktail #cheers.

130 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Diana R.
il y a 2 mois
Jessica D. il y a 2 mois
I like vodka with watermelon juice and sometime a garnish of fresh watermelon slices on the side. Its refreshing and summery but not overly sweet as it sounds.
Amber U.
Hazel Park, MI
il y a 7 mois
Tito's Handmade Vodka - 1L Bottle ? What is your favorite Christmas cocktail to make with this?
sara V. il y a 6 mois
Rudolf’s Crunk juice. 2-3 cups vodka ( I do 3 😇 ) 2 cups cranberry juice 2 cups orange juice 2 cups ginger ale pour over ice , as a few frozen cranberries and garnish with some rosemary. Add an extra shot if your family decides to talk politics.