Tito's Handmade Vodka

by Tito's

#1 in Vodka

Is it the best brand or is there better?
Favorite recipe with this vodka?
How much is too much Tito's Handmade Vodka ?
Start your review of Tito's Handmade Vodka!
Product Highlights
“This vodka is very smooth and it is hard to find it in very many stores but when I do I grab a couple. ” in reviews
“It's a little more money but if gluten free is a concern or overall chemicals in normal vodka worries you - this is the one to try! ” in reviews
“...complain we do buy it often or when he visits he brings it to make his mixed drinks.” in reviews
Chicago
Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Unanimous Double Gold Medal Winner of the World Spirits Competition! Distilled six times. Tito’s Handmade vodka is designed to be savored by spirit connoisseurs. It is micro-distilled in an old-dashioned pot still, just like the fine single malt scotches and high-end French cognacs. This time-honored method of distillation requires more skill and effort than modern column stills, but it;s well worth it. Our handcrafted technique offers more control over the distillation process, resulting in a spectacularly clean product of incomparable excellence. Only the heart of the run, “the nectar” is taken, leaving behind residual higher and lower alcohols. the vodka is cleansed of phenols, esters, congeners, and organic acids it filtering it through the finest activated carbon available. Critics call Tito’s “a homegrown symphonic spirit to applaud” and say, “it can go head to head with any of the world’s greats and not break a sweat!” Shake once from the freezer. It’s in the bottle, so enjoy! No sugar or gelatin added.
Gonzales
Tito's may just be my favorite Vodka. I don't feel that there is a huge difference between my enjoyment level of vodkas as long as they are not bottom of the heap brands though. My favorites are Tito's, Stoli, Grey Goose, and Ketel One, but my go to at home brand is legit Smirnoff red label. Say what you want, it's not just affordable, it's neutral and consistent. But Tito's ... it has a little something that sets it apart in a good way. A saltier finish or something. I don't care much for complex cocktails, so the quality of the spirits I use matters because I'm not hiding it in juice. While I enjoy the occasional vodka gimlet or cosmo, if I'm using Tito's I prefer to have it in a martini - clean, only slightly dry, with a good quality olive (or three if I need a snack!). Shake it or stir it, I don't really care as long as it's icy cold.
Manteca, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
So many great things about Tito's it's hard to begin! It is definitely affordable and availability is Nationwide in the US. The taste is perfect. It isn't harsh and in my opinion due to the smoothness it mixes well for cocktails. Another thing I love about the company is that they are very Dog friendly. They promote their inclusion of being Dog Friendly and give back to several organizations and help out in many ways. I am a Dog person and love that you can visit their website and see what they do. Also they have a nice online store with lots of Copper items. You can definitely find something on the store that catches your attention, if not for you, for your dog!
Gilbert

Tito’s is hands down, the best vodka on the market right now. I say that based on a price and the fact it is a premium/delicious vodka. I always buy the 1.75 because let’s face it, a liter just isn’t enough of this liquid gold. Use it for bloodies, any vodka drink, martinis, shots, etc. You name it and Tito’s has got you covered. I used to strictly drink Grey Goose and so did my husband. We are now proud Tito lovers. Our whole family gets Tito’s. You can seriously put A LOT of Tito’s in a drink and not taste vodka. Uh, yes please! My favorites are bloody Mary’s, screwdrivers, and my personal fav, the basil-lemon martini.

Atlanta, GA
All other vodka can kindly take a seat. Tito's has done something within the alcohol market that few are able to do--the brand came in as a veritable unknown, offered their product at a highly attainable price point and somehow managed to deliver a vodka to beat all others. At no given point in time will I not have a bottle (or two) of Tito's in my house as it is the go-to drink of choice for all of my family and friends across all age ranges. Keep up the good work and you'll only continue to grow, Tito's! To anyone on the fence: BUY IT. I assure you you won't regret it and you'll never go back to lesser brands.
Grimes
Ya'll, it's the best vodka on the market - goes great in any drink you are making, fair price point, the company loves dogs - how could they not be your favorite? I like to mix mine with soda water + fresh lemon and lime for a low calorie drink. It's also great paired with orange juice or with your favorite bloody mary mix for brunching with friends. You may ask yourself, 'but it doesn't come in 14 different flavors!" - that's because it doesn't need to. It stands well on it's own and I encourage you to mix it with flavors you want (soda water + fresh raspberries, cucumbers, etc.)
Fort Worth
I cannoy have any gluten among many other things.  This is one of two vodkas that my doctor told me that I can have.  It is sourced from grain but that grain is corn, not wheat or other such grains.  Corn is not the best to have esp since corn is one of the biggest gmo foods out there.  However, the distillation process helps eliminate the issues with that.  So the other vodka I can have is one that is distilled even more than titos.  But I do like this and it’s definitely a better choice hen choosing alcohol for those that have a problem with grains.
Los Angeles
Former bartender, current alcohol enthusiast. When I make cocktails, I always insist on Tito's. It's smooth, infinitely mixable, and doesn't leave a burning sensation the way other vodkas do. Additionally, if you're the kind of person who does shots of vodka (not judging...sort of), this would be fine. Unlike most vodkas that just seem to be the cheap stuff that's filtered more, this is a worthy investment for how high quality it is. It's clear that whoever made Tito's really actually cares about vodka the way some people care about whiskey. This is a must-have in your home bar.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
MY GO TOO ! This has been my vodka of choice all year - it should definitely get 7 stars . It’s smooth . It’s affordable .its good alone or with anything you mix it with ! Like seriously what’s not to like ? I have recommended this to so many people . BEWARE THOUGH - it’s sooo smooth when mixed you won’t taste it ... drink with ease because a few of my friends have definitely been drunk thinking that it taste so good when blended . I mix it with pineapple and you can’t even tell omg ! It’s also handmade and it shows ... BUY IT
Miami
Best vodka ever!!!! I love that it is gluten free, I never get a headache next day because Lord knows I can drink several vodka & tonics. I always have this vodka on hand in my freezer, no doubt. I even drink this on the rocks sometimes & it is such a smooth vodka. I rave about this brand to everyone. I highly recommend Tito's vodka to everyone who loves having a clean tasting vodka without the regret next day Let's talk about price point. This vodka is incredibly affordable. I always buy the 1.75l when I visit my local liquor store and I never feel like I'm breaking the bank for such a large quantity. So, if you are ever weary about which Vodka to buy. I truly believe Tito's will not disappoint.

118 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Saginaw , MI