BY TITO'S #1 in Vodka

Tito's Handmade Vodka
  • "This vodka is very smooth and it is hard to find it in very many stores but when I do I grab a couple. " in 16 reviews
  • "It's a little more money but if gluten free is a concern or overall chemicals in normal vodka worries you - this is the one to try! " in 7 reviews
  • "We had a guest who brought it when he visited really good cant complain we do buy it often or when he visits he brings it to make his mixed drinks." in 6 reviews
Gina R.
Liverpool
As a clear liquor gal, my usual go to is Vodka. For years, I settled with other brands,  then I found Titos and fell in love!
I had first read about Titos through a dog rescue I participate with,  as they have a K-9 charity themselves.  Already they pulled at the heartstrings.
So I purchased my first bottle at a very reasonable price, and made myself an extra dry martini- you know... to REALLY try it!
I like to engage as many senses as I can while trying something new. First,  the soft smell was almost sweet with a bit of a tang, no odor of cheepness from the collage years. Now, the taste of Titos Vodka is unparalleled and unlike any other! It is unbelievably smooth both on the pallet and going down. No harshness, no sandpaper- just soft and smooth. This is probably due to its micro-distilltion process; in non-fancy terms, it's distilled carefully, several times.
The flavor was nothing but delicious,  with a small hint of sweetness. Aftertaste was very pleasant,  and didn't linger forever.
Now, the BEST thing about Titos- NO HANGOVER!! Nothing at all. That very first martini (and the one I may have had after) left me feeling great, both that night and the next morning. This is highly important to me now,  as I don't have the time to stay in bed eating pizza all day anymore.  I was up, out and at work with no headache, no sickness and no dehydration!
Since then,  Titos has been my "Go to" liquor of choice.  It's great on its own and in mixed drinks. It's affordable and made in good old USA.
If your looking to have a delicious, affordable cocktail (or a few) with no hangover, look no further than Titos Vodka!
Cheers!!
Kathleen C.
Lansing, MI
What can't I say about the delightfully distilled deliciousness that is Tito's? I still remember the first time my friend introduced me to him. I was sitting at the bar and another lovely summer day was coming to an end as the sun bid adieu to the sky and the patrons with a final blinding salute through the dusty windows. He was smooth yet rugged, easy on the eyes...

Wait, that was the bartender.

I remember sitting on the stool, waiting for my friend to take a break from waiting tables to update me on small town gossip. "Hey girlie", she smiled and waved as she made her way to the stool beside me. "I have a friend I want you to meet." And with a smile and a nod, "give us a pour hun." She said to the tall drink as he dutifully poured two short drinks. "Just a taste first... Lemons?" He asked. Both of us ladies smiled and he made good with the citrus. "Bottoms up!" My friend exclaimed as we saluted the summer sun and then?

I fell in love at the bar. I promised myself I wouldn't, I convinced myself I couldnt... but alas, Señor Tito with your straightforward, confident introduction, clean and refined finesse, and smooth lingering hug to the tongue like a goodbye to be had much too soon. I wanted more. You have my heart, and a vodka darling for life ❤ Tito's Handmade Vodka
Tanica l.
Findlay
Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Unanimous Double Gold Medal Winner of the World Spirits Competition! Distilled six times. Tito’s Handmade vodka is designed to be savored by spirit connoisseurs. It is micro-distilled in an old-dashioned pot still, just like the fine single malt scotches and high-end French cognacs. This time-honored method of distillation requires more skill and effort than modern column stills, but it;s well worth it. Our handcrafted technique offers more control over the distillation process, resulting in a spectacularly clean product of incomparable excellence. Only the heart of the run, “the nectar” is taken, leaving behind residual higher and lower alcohols. the vodka is cleansed of phenols, esters, congeners, and organic acids it filtering it through the finest activated carbon available. Critics call Tito’s “a homegrown symphonic spirit to applaud” and say, “it can go head to head with any of the world’s greats and not break a sweat!” Shake once from the freezer. It’s in the bottle, so enjoy! No sugar or gelatin added.
Caren D.
Munster, IN
Titos... a vodka that I have often in my mixed drinks. To be honest, vodka is not my beverage of choice if I am drinking at home (unless I'm hosting a rager...#duh). Most often I will get titos in my mixed drinks while I am out at a bar/restaurant. 1. it is inexpensive, 2. it is a good drink for being inexpensive. It is a crisp, not heavy, not (too) strong vodka (which I enjoy, and I would think most others would too). I do not think I would use this for a shot... (well, I have, but I think it is better used when mixed). It is smooth and like I said crisp, so it works perfectly with some fizz - red bull, pepsi, sprite, la croix! (with some lemon/lime). I would recommend for those who like mixed drinks, and like a lot of vodka in their mixed drinks - because this one is not too powerful.
Kim T.
Cherry Hill
Gluten free and a great taste I’ll only drink Tito’s. Titos and soda with a lime is my go-to. I read up on the history of the company and how Tito makes his vodka. I’m really inspired by Titos fulfillment of the American dream. He’s an inspiring entrepreneur who gives back to his community via Vodka for Dog People. Titos is hand distilled six times making it smooth and tasty. Titos is also made with corn versus the traditional potato- this makes it gluten free. After drinking it, my stomach is never irritated and I don’t wake up with a sugar hangover. Titos company puts American vodka on the market. His price point is fair and competitive with other vodkas on the held while the taste is much better compared to higher end vodkas. His label is simple but effective, giving you a sense of his Texan-American roots. #lovetitosTito's Handmade Vodka
Lenora W.
Birmingham, AL
As an avid vodka drinker, I really really really love this product. Also, as a bartender, I've found that most other vodka fans really enjoy it as well. I've read a few reviews that expressed somewhat of a difficulty to find this product, but I can assure you that the southern states are overflowing with Titos! If a drink calls for vodka, you can pretty much assume I'm using Titos. Even if I'm drinking it straight up - still Titos. Hands down my favorite vodka - plus its gluten free and made in the good ole US of A.
Allie R.
Cleveland
When it comes to alcohol, I must admit, I am not a drinker. Never cared for the taste or the effect. Recently, I was made aware of a smooth, never overbearing compliment to my lemonade or cranberry in Tito's Handmade Vodka. If you’re “not so much a drinker “ like myself, or sensitive to the biting taste that most spirits bring to the table. Don’t fret! Just give Tito’s a try. I recommend it with lemonade, on the rocks! Just enjoy responsibly and my lovelies, get and Uber home-no drinking and driving, EVER!
Keyshia C.
New York
This vodka has a very nice sweet corn scent to it! No off-notes or that rubbing alcohol smell you get from a bad or sloppy distillation. It is very smooth, it just glides down the throat, silky, slightly hot at the end - lets you know you are drinking vodka but not the broken glass and rubbing alcohol finish you get from a badly made vodka. Great body to it without having to resort to all the tricks others use. Works well in a martini. I like mine with cranberry juice, a touch of rose lime, and orange juice to bring out the cranberry flavor. Plus it's super cheap for what you are getting. Very clean, smooth and easy to drink. Another plus is being made from corn, it is gluten-free! Well worth recommending!
Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Out of all the economical vodka is on the market, this one mix is very easily with quite a few different things, and surprise me at how well it mixed with sodas, juice, Redbull, etc. I definitely would not buy this on the regular but I would prefer to buy this over some of the long time standing economical choices. Surprised me at how much I was going to like this,And I think that if you are able to drink other liquors with little to no mixers this vodka would be totally fine for you
Teresa F.
Springfield
Tito's is not only great Vodka, it's a company worth supporting. You can find Tito's at your local Walmart store as well as other outlets and online at their website.. The price is very reasonable. Moreover, the company is community minded, supporting disaster relief efforts, veterans, and animal welfare. The Vodka itself is made from potatoes and gluten-free. I highly recommend Tito's to anyone looking for a quality vodka from a great company.
Juanita D.
I love vodka, but have never tried this. Do you drink it straight or mix it? If you do mix it what's good with it?
Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I recently heard about this brand? On a scale of 1-10 is this a popular vodka?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I have never heard of this before. Is this vodka any good?
Jennifer K.
Berlin, MD
Love love love this brand but would love some new drink ideas to mix it up. Any help?
tina s.
windsor, ME
I have worked in the bar industry for awhile all of a sudden this product comes on the market I am just wondering if it's as smooth as people say. also does it leave with a nasty hangover?