BY TITO'S #1 in Vodka

Tito's Handmade Vodka
  • "This vodka is very smooth and it is hard to find it in very many stores but when I do I grab a couple. " in 16 reviews
  • "It's a little more money but if gluten free is a concern or overall chemicals in normal vodka worries you - this is the one to try! " in 7 reviews
  • "We had a guest who brought it when he visited really good cant complain we do buy it often or when he visits he brings it to make his mixed drinks." in 6 reviews
Gina R.
Liverpool, NY
As a clear liquor gal, my usual go to is Vodka. For years, I settled with other brands,  then I found Titos and fell in love!
I had first read about Titos through a dog rescue I participate with,  as they have a K-9 charity themselves.  Already they pulled at the heartstrings.
So I purchased my first bottle at a very reasonable price, and made myself an extra dry martini- you know... to REALLY try it!
I like to engage as many senses as I can while trying something new. First,  the soft smell was almost sweet with a bit of a tang, no odor of cheepness from the collage years. Now, the taste of Titos Vodka is unparalleled and unlike any other! It is unbelievably smooth both on the pallet and going down. No harshness, no sandpaper- just soft and smooth. This is probably due to its micro-distilltion process; in non-fancy terms, it's distilled carefully, several times.
The flavor was nothing but delicious,  with a small hint of sweetness. Aftertaste was very pleasant,  and didn't linger forever.
Now, the BEST thing about Titos- NO HANGOVER!! Nothing at all. That very first martini (and the one I may have had after) left me feeling great, both that night and the next morning. This is highly important to me now,  as I don't have the time to stay in bed eating pizza all day anymore.  I was up, out and at work with no headache, no sickness and no dehydration!
Since then,  Titos has been my "Go to" liquor of choice.  It's great on its own and in mixed drinks. It's affordable and made in good old USA.
If your looking to have a delicious, affordable cocktail (or a few) with no hangover, look no further than Titos Vodka!
Cheers!!
Kathleen C.
Lansing, MI
What can't I say about the delightfully distilled deliciousness that is Tito's? I still remember the first time my friend introduced me to him. I was sitting at the bar and another lovely summer day was coming to an end as the sun bid adieu to the sky and the patrons with a final blinding salute through the dusty windows. He was smooth yet rugged, easy on the eyes...

Wait, that was the bartender.

I remember sitting on the stool, waiting for my friend to take a break from waiting tables to update me on small town gossip. "Hey girlie", she smiled and waved as she made her way to the stool beside me. "I have a friend I want you to meet." And with a smile and a nod, "give us a pour hun." She said to the tall drink as he dutifully poured two short drinks. "Just a taste first... Lemons?" He asked. Both of us ladies smiled and he made good with the citrus. "Bottoms up!" My friend exclaimed as we saluted the summer sun and then?

I fell in love at the bar. I promised myself I wouldn't, I convinced myself I couldnt... but alas, Señor Tito with your straightforward, confident introduction, clean and refined finesse, and smooth lingering hug to the tongue like a goodbye to be had much too soon. I wanted more. You have my heart, and a vodka darling for life ❤ Tito's Handmade Vodka
Lawna Y.
Sacramento, CA
Looking for an inexpensive vodka that won't leave you with a hangover? Then Tito's Vodka is exactly what you're looking for! After being invited to a girl's night my sister asked me to pick up a bottle. I had never heard of the brand, so I decided to Google "Tito's". I must admit, I was a bit reary of the brand due to it's low price tag. Never the less, I stopped by my local grocery store and purchased a bottle. Thatnight we took shots, and also mixed it with cranberry juice. The next morning I was surprised to find I did not have a hangover. I later found out that Tito's Vodka is gluten free which I attributed to the fact I did not have a hangover. Tito's instantly became one of my favorite brands and thanks to my word-of-mouth is now a favorite of my friends and family too! Tito's Handmade Vodka
Julie W.
Palm Beach Gardens
The first time I tasted Tito's, it was at a tasting at the fair. I had seen it in the store many times. I never tried it because of the price. It was very inexpensive. I automatically assumed cheap equals poor taste. Wow, was I wrong!
I have a bar in my home and my daughter has enlightened my palette when it comes to wines and spirits. She is a manager at a restaurant at one of the finest hotels in the world ( Palm Beach, Fla). I bought a bottle and did not tell her it was Tito's vodka. The next time she had her co-workers over, she made them cocktails. She made Tito's fans out of people in the upper echelon that know their spirits.
More companies should adopt the philosophy of samples, product testing. They can gain life long customers, like me.
I am a true believer in product tasting and testing. I have worked hard for my money. I won't spend money on a 25 dollar lipstick, mascara unless I wore it a few times. But, 99% of the time, I tried the sample and had to have it. Then I become a customer for life. Tell my friends, etc. ... and I would not have purchased Tito's if I had not tasted, even if it was inexpensive. Would you?
Caren D.
Munster, IN
Titos... a vodka that I have often in my mixed drinks. To be honest, vodka is not my beverage of choice if I am drinking at home (unless I'm hosting a rager...#duh). Most often I will get titos in my mixed drinks while I am out at a bar/restaurant. 1. it is inexpensive, 2. it is a good drink for being inexpensive. It is a crisp, not heavy, not (too) strong vodka (which I enjoy, and I would think most others would too). I do not think I would use this for a shot... (well, I have, but I think it is better used when mixed). It is smooth and like I said crisp, so it works perfectly with some fizz - red bull, pepsi, sprite, la croix! (with some lemon/lime). I would recommend for those who like mixed drinks, and like a lot of vodka in their mixed drinks - because this one is not too powerful.
Kim T.
Cherry Hill
Gluten free and a great taste I’ll only drink Tito’s. Titos and soda with a lime is my go-to. I read up on the history of the company and how Tito makes his vodka. I’m really inspired by Titos fulfillment of the American dream. He’s an inspiring entrepreneur who gives back to his community via Vodka for Dog People. Titos is hand distilled six times making it smooth and tasty. Titos is also made with corn versus the traditional potato- this makes it gluten free. After drinking it, my stomach is never irritated and I don’t wake up with a sugar hangover. Titos company puts American vodka on the market. His price point is fair and competitive with other vodkas on the held while the taste is much better compared to higher end vodkas. His label is simple but effective, giving you a sense of his Texan-American roots. #lovetitosTito's Handmade Vodka
Lenora W.
Birmingham, AL
As an avid vodka drinker, I really really really love this product. Also, as a bartender, I've found that most other vodka fans really enjoy it as well. I've read a few reviews that expressed somewhat of a difficulty to find this product, but I can assure you that the southern states are overflowing with Titos! If a drink calls for vodka, you can pretty much assume I'm using Titos. Even if I'm drinking it straight up - still Titos. Hands down my favorite vodka - plus its gluten free and made in the good ole US of A.
Keyshia C.
New York
This vodka has a very nice sweet corn scent to it! No off-notes or that rubbing alcohol smell you get from a bad or sloppy distillation. It is very smooth, it just glides down the throat, silky, slightly hot at the end - lets you know you are drinking vodka but not the broken glass and rubbing alcohol finish you get from a badly made vodka. Great body to it without having to resort to all the tricks others use. Works well in a martini. I like mine with cranberry juice, a touch of rose lime, and orange juice to bring out the cranberry flavor. Plus it's super cheap for what you are getting. Very clean, smooth and easy to drink. Another plus is being made from corn, it is gluten-free! Well worth recommending!
Ariah M.
Phoenix, AZ
I was introduced to this vodka at Olive Garden. I ordered one of their non alcoholic drinks and asked if the bartender could make it alcoholic haha. He suggested a shot of Tito's Handmade Vodka and I was open to it. It was a 10 oz drink and a shot of the vodka — it was delicious! The vodka was smooth and yet strong. I didn’t feel like I needed to keep drinking to have a good time. I loved it so much, my husband surprised me the next evening with my own bottle. It’s great mixed into whatever you like — Bloody Mary’s are my favorite!
Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Out of all the economical vodka is on the market, this one mix is very easily with quite a few different things, and surprise me at how well it mixed with sodas, juice, Redbull, etc. I definitely would not buy this on the regular but I would prefer to buy this over some of the long time standing economical choices. Surprised me at how much I was going to like this,And I think that if you are able to drink other liquors with little to no mixers this vodka would be totally fine for you
Juanita D.
I love vodka, but have never tried this. Do you drink it straight or mix it? If you do mix it what's good with it?
Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I recently heard about this brand? On a scale of 1-10 is this a popular vodka?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I have never heard of this before. Is this vodka any good?
Jennifer K.
Berlin, MD
Love love love this brand but would love some new drink ideas to mix it up. Any help?
tina s.
Windsor, ME
I have worked in the bar industry for awhile all of a sudden this product comes on the market I am just wondering if it's as smooth as people say. also does it leave with a nasty hangover?

back