BY TITO'S #1 in Vodka

Tito's Handmade Vodka
  • "This vodka is very smooth and it is hard to find it in very many stores but when I do I grab a couple. " in 16 reviews
  • "It's a little more money but if gluten free is a concern or overall chemicals in normal vodka worries you - this is the one to try! " in 7 reviews
  • "We had a guest who brought it when he visited really good cant complain we do buy it often or when he visits he brings it to make his mixed drinks." in 6 reviews
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
West Chester, OH
So my sister was in Vegas and a girl at A blackjack table told her if she's going to order vodka she must order the Tito's. It's the hangover free vodka. She came home from vacation and told me all about it. The six time distilled vodka is absolutely amazing. And I have tested out the hangover free several times. This is very smooth and mixes very well with many things. My new favorite summer drink is what I like to call and Iced Tito's. An Arnold Palmer or iced tea made with Tito's vodka. This is so smooth and doesn't have a very strong bitter taste. Great for the beach great for the lake great for any poolside drink.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Happy Hour Expert
Okay so being a person who suffers from a deadly gluten allergy it is hard to find an alcoholic drink other than wine that I can enjoy. So I did some research and came across this potato vodka called titos. At first I was like hmmm this may taste strong or strange since it's coming from potatoes, but I tried a vodka cranberry with it and wow. Delicious! Sweet and surprising. Smooth and good taste, I haven't experienced a bad hang over with it personally but I also don't drink like crazy. This is very good. I won't try another brand I'm a tito's girl now!
Shaquita T.
Shaquita T.
Florence, MS
Hands down, my absolute favorite alcohol! I prefer vodka anyway but Tito's is the BEST! The flavor is full and pleasant, goes down smooth, has never given me a hangover and mixes with EVERYTHING! I like mine with cranberry juice, cran-grape, lemonade, arnold palmers or the Strawberry lemonade Minute Maid. Try it, you will be glad you did! I've definitely never had any complaints. Plus, you can sign up to become an ambassador on their website and get promo items and recipes. I even got a handwritten card/note and small gift from Tito at Christmas. LOL!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Columbus, OH
I literally have conversations with people in the liquor store about how much I love Tito's vodka. My mom turned me on to this brand because it's gluten free and something she's able to drink. We were just in Austin, TX a few months ago and were so sad that the distillery didn't offer tours. Not only is this vodka super affordable, but the quality is unlike anything I've ever tasted. It's so smooth and doesn't leave a bite at the end like some other brands do. I don't make my Moscow Mules with anything else!
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
This is by far the best vodka I have ever had. For years I've been plagued by nausea and hangovers from other vodkas the next morning after a long night out with friends.

Tito's is the only vodka that has NEVER given me a hangover or made me feel sick in any way. It is a miracle.

I would imagine it is because it is made of corn.

I am not a heavy drinker and this vodka is just perfect for me.

I HIGHLY recommend it. Bonus is that it is gluten free, I know that sounds super trendy but some people go for it.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Davie, FL
Vodka is one of the smoothst on the markets and is also for the health conscious drinker. Tito's is priced a little bit higher because it is gluten-free and takes additional steps to be produced to it's high standards. Although, I have only tried Tito's once, I have to say I prefer flavored vodka's with a splash of club soda. Hopefully in the future they will expand their line to include flavors. Is a good vodka would recommend if you know someone who is more health conscious or can't have gluten.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
THIS IS MINE AND MY GIRLS GO TO! This is my favorite vodka there is. Not only is it good, smooth, and no killer hang over, it is not super expensive. This Vodka is for sure one you have to get when you are out having a crazy night with the girls, or just a few at happy house or even to keep at the house. Always buy a few when you go because sometimes it can be hard to find.

This vodka is gluten free for anyone that is on a special diet :)

I would and will buy this again and again.
Parris H.
Parris H.
San Antonio, TX
One of the Only vodkas I'll drink. Smoother than Belvedere, grey goose, ketel one. Can't be a coincidence that it's not only me that thinks so, as all my friends turned from their favorite vodkas to this. Just doesn't get any better especially for the price. Even though this is considered a "low end" vodka it still wins a lot of awards. So don't let the price fool you. Also if you're gluten free this vodka is for you. Get a 5th for under $20 just about anywhere.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
Tito's is not something I was familiar with until I moved to the south, it's everywhere down here! I don't consider this to be a top shelf liquor, but it's not bad for Vodka, which is my drink of choice when I do drink. I find it to be a bit more harsh then most vodkas I've tried around this range like Smirnoff or Skyy, but it gets the job done. It's great to make Arnold Palmers with though - it's really grown on me since I've been in Texas!
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Glendale, CA
Ahhh Titos. You are a small batch vodka gone big. Good for you. And good for you for remaining true to your roots and staying pure.

Mr Tito Beveridge (founder) - please keep up the good work. Gluten free vodka made in America at a reasonable price point.

We have this as a staple in our house and use it mostly to mix, but only with pure oj or other non fizzy high quality juices. Don't waste this with fizzy mixers, use cheaper stuff.
Juanita D.
Juanita D.
I love vodka, but have never tried this. Do you drink it straight or mix it? If you do mix it what's good with it?
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
I recently heard about this brand? On a scale of 1-10 is this a popular vodka?
Angie A.
Angie A.
I have never heard of this before. Is this vodka any good?
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Berlin, MD
Love love love this brand but would love some new drink ideas to mix it up. Any help?
tina s.
tina s.
windsor, ME
I have worked in the bar industry for awhile all of a sudden this product comes on the market I am just wondering if it's as smooth as people say. also does it leave with a nasty hangover?