BY TITLEIST

Hit the driving range or putting green with this package of 12 refurbished golf balls. These balls have been rescued from country club water traps, and are perfect for beginners just learning the game. see more...

Michael T.
Charleston, SC
Refurbished golf balls are NOT from Titleist. They are basically real PRO V1s from Titleist that get scuffed up and found in the woods. Then, a different company takes the entire coating off the balls, re-coats it with whatever they want, and paints the Titleist logo back on.

They do not fly like real PRO V's, as there are no real qualifications for how they are made, nor are they legal in any competition.
Steven O.
Omaha, NE
I spent the money an got some Pro VI's and amazingly I didn't become a pro. Is it a good ball? Yes For me however it's not worth the money when the end result will be a ball in the bottom of a lake or lost in the woods. If you're a good golfer and play consistently then this is the ball for you but if you're like me an only get out occasionally then something else might be a better choice.
Joe K.
Great Falls, VA
I was looking at these and I know you say oh the refurbished it must be cheaper I think it is better if you just buy a brand-new sleeve of balls maybe NASA "not such a nice quality as Titleist maybe like Wilson staff cheaper and to be brand-new and give you your make you crazy the Maxim of your building have a nice day

Joshua G.
Sharpsburg, GA
These are great, as long as there are actually pro v1s in there. Sometimes you'll see an x-out or an nxt tour or two in there, but overall they aren't destroyed and for half of what new ones cost. It's a decent gamble.
Britan C.
Martin, TN
I love this brand of golf balls. They will last more than one round of golf. They are long lasting balls held up with the best of quality. I enjoy these balls because they don't wear down quickly. More for my money!
Brendan M.
Omaha, NE
These are great if you play a lot...on a budget. if you're new to the game then stick to a ball that isn't as sensitive to how you hit it. But if you know how to fade and draw, these babies are AWESOME! I love saving some money on them while knowing I'm getting great titleist quality.
Jason S.
Milton, MA
I will give it a B. Refurbished golf balls can be tempting to buy especially when the are cheaper then new pro V1. But you don't know the shape they were in before being refurbished such as gashes and cuts that could effect ball flight and feel.
Phillip C.
Spartanburg, SC
I love using Pro V1's. The only problem is they're a little bit pricey and my tee shot can be erratic. So I found the refurbs and don't worry as much. They play very similar to the new balls, but you can't say no to the price.
Eric G.
Newtown, PA
Those who take golf seriously use Pro V1 Golf Balls. Why pay a lot of money for a round of golf and use a sub-par golf ball. Get the Golf ball that you want for the price that you want.
Alyssa J.
Mckeesport, PA
I love using these balls when golfing. They last long, and even help your shot. They are high quality balls, and they do not cost a lot of money. Always use these!