BY TITLE BOXING

Now with exclusive Gel Enforced Lining and multi-layered foam padding for the ultimate in style, performance, protection and power Gel lining delivers an unbeatable layer of custom form fit and impact resistance All-leather outer with special hand compartment lining for cool, dry and comfortable wear Awesome wraparound adjustable wrist strap with D-ring and hook-and-loop closure for secure fit The shade of pink may vary see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Christine L.
Aurora, CO
Love these gloves. They fit well, smash the bag, look cute, travel easily and help me get the best of my workouts. I train on heavy bags and don't have any pain or issues in my hands or wrists when wearing these gloves
Katie A.
Nashville, TN
These are the best gloves! I have been boxing for almost three years now and buying these was the best decision I made. They feel like a dream on your hands and you can hit harder than you ever have before! I've owned my pair for two years now and they are still in great shape. Well worth the money if you are into boxing. Your hands and knuckles will THANK YOU!