BY NONE

Experience Academy Award(R)-winning director James Cameron's epic masterpiece "Titanic" like never before. Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet shine in this unforgettable love story born of tragedy that became a worldwide phenomenon. Take the journey and discover why critics declare "Titanic" "a magnificent motion picture that remains spellbinding." (Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times). Audio Commentary, Behind the Scenes Featurettes, Deleted Scenes. 2 All-New Documentaries: "Reflections on 'Titanic'", "'Titanic': The Final Word with James Cameron". see more...

• What's your favorite scene? Mine is the one when they are...6 Answers
Nancy G.
Great movie of all time. I love how they created an atmosphere of how it might have looked back then. How a love story unfolded and all the adventures they had before the ship sank. Rose was able to fall in love with Jack even though others didn't approve. Even though it is a long movie it was beautiful and I admit I still cry after watching it.
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If you've never seen Titanic, can you say you're even living life?! This movie is great and definitely a tear jerker! Kate Winslet and Leonardo Dicaprio definitely played this role WELL!! Great acting, great scenes! WATCH IT!!!!!!
Jackalyn E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Being from Newfoundland and knowing that the Titanic's final resting place is just miles off the coast made me always very interested in stories about the real Titanic voyage. So I was looking forward to seeing the movie remake. I had already seen some Titanic movies from the past but knew that this one was going to be something spectacular because of the amount of money gone into the project and the sheer amount of actual research done about the actual ship and voyage that would go into this movie.
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Omg. Kate winslet is incredible and 90's to 00's Leo is the best. This movie was so well made, the final product really shows the hard work and time that went into this project. Still love this film!
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I could watch this over and over again. Having a copy where that plays from all one disk, instead of changing half way through, is awesome. Don't know why it took me so long to upgrade to Blue-ray
Shanna G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this movie it is one of my all-time favorites. great movie to have in your collection Leonardo DiCaprio is great and it's a great love story. still cry every time when I see this movie
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Like the realism based on a true story but the only problem is a 4 hour long movie with two CDs it does not really hold that much attention I must really love that romantic love stories
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my all time favorite movie! I cry through the whole movie like all the time. I've seen it millions of times and I will never stop watching it. such a classic
Emily  D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Titanic! Definitely a favorite movie of mine and no matter how many times I've watched it I still end up crying at the end of it! I was so excited when they brought it out on dvd.
Kara R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Titanic is one of my all time favorite movies. I have watched it so many times and it gets me every time. It's a great love story with drama and suspense. Five stars always.
Yu R.
Bilbao, Vizcaya, Spain
What's your favorite scene? Mine is the one when they are dancing with the low class and they start spinning around.