Titania Double-Sided Foot Callus File -- Coarse / Fine Surface uploaded by Ranya s.

BY TITANIA #50 in Callus Removers

New The ergonomically shaped "Softtouch" Titania Double-sided Foot Callus File has both a coarse and a fine surface for the gentle and thorough removal of corns and calluses.  The non-slip handle and curved shape make removal easy even on difficult to reach spots.  ; see more...

Macy S.
Visalia, CA
I bought this for my mom a couple weeks ago and she loves it! She told me it was exactly what she needed because her heels were so rough! She says they are as good as new lol!
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Great price for a product that works, so much cheaper than going and getting a pedicure and having rough feet again in a few days to follow. Recommend this product to anyone that likes smooth, soft feet :)
hiyo o.
Florida
This Sided Foot Callus File works really good, I didn't to have a foot care routing but now my feet looked soft and smooth thanks to this thing.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
This works really well. my feet looked awful before but now they are always soft and smooth. I would recommend to anyone who walks a lot.
Maritza B.
Phoenix, AZ
I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT IT WORKED FOR ME AND IT IS INEXPENSIVE FOR FIRST TIME USER I WAS SATISFIED.
Ranya s.
Top top top
For this professional prodect !nailcare i loooove it so much it hydrates my nails !!
My favorite and my love !
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍