BY TITANIA

Buy on Jet.com
Ana R.
It works for only a couple of times use. If your looking for something that lasts longer this is not the product for you. It's perfect for travel if you want to take it, other then that if you don't mind using it a couple times then buy it.
Celeste G.
My feet are always smooth because of this file ! I even went ahead and got my sister and mom one too ! if you don't like crusty feet I suggest this
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff dose not work right on me ' I don't know why ' but it keeps falling off my hands for some reason' I found this to be okay!
Maria Jose M.
It works really well. helps me to have smooth feets. My mom also have one of these and she loves it, is not the first time we buy it
Emily F.
This product is great, my feet are horrible and so I need to file them down almost daily this works great for me
Bianca C.
Love this my feet are always smooth i use it all the time when i shower helps not have rough feet
LJ L.
Providence, RI
I love this, I try it once and I always use it..I even bought it for my mom and aunts.
Sandra A.
This is a great two in one product that makes for flawless pedicures. I love how smooth my feet are after using it. Highly recommended.
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. I give myself a pedicure every week, and this makes my feet nice and smooth, love that it is double sided. It works great!
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
I love this. it's great for at home pedicures. the handle also make for easy grip.