Tisserand Essential Survival Kit uploaded by Hannah P.Tisserand Essential Survival Kit uploaded by Lidia Z.

BY TISSERAND #58 in Spa Accessories

Tisserand Essential Survival Kit is a simple, versatile set of three roller balls, small enough to carry with you in a handbag and powerful enough to guide you through everyday stresses and strains. Each roller ball is designed for a different mood and applies to the forehead and pulse points. The Essential Survival Kit contains: Energy Roller Ball: revitalising, invigorating bergamot and lime De Stress Roller Ball: soothing and calming rose and patchouli Sweet Dreams Roller Ball: relaxing and unwinding lavender and ylang ylang see more...

Hannah P.
I got an amazing deal on these, and they are already diluted and ready for application. I love them, and I seriously credit their effectiveness. I use the Sweet Dreams every night. Just apply a little bit on pulse points, and sometimes the bottoms of my feet. Work wonders. And they smell amazing too!
Janie R.
I see this kit at TJ Max and Marshals all the time for 12 dollars and under. These are great and mess free. I recommend you pick up there because it's more affordable than sites like Amazon . The sleep one is my favorite .
Lidia Z.
Yo estoy muy contenta de usar estos productos me gusta elnpaquete de tres aceites son económicos pero sobre todo son efectivos yo los consigo en @Marshall x 9.99+ impuestos . I love this product!
Adriana C.
Cape Coral, FL
These are absolutely amazing! I have these with me at all times or I leave them at work. You never know when you need them. Perfect travel size items.
Cindy S.
Received this as a gift and it works very well. They are easy to carry around if you are traveling. Feels soothing on the skin and doesn't smell bad.
Ashley S.
Cabot, AR
Love essential oils, use at night to help sleep. I take the Energy to work and I truly believe I boost everyone's productivity !
Ashley M.
Largo, FL
I love the smells. I got this as a Valentine's Day gift and I use it all the time!
Kayleigh G.
I use this quite a lot. since it comes in a rollerball bottle and you only need to dab a little bit on your skin at a time it lasts a long time.
stacey e.
Albrighton
This Is the vest survival kit there is, Tisserand do amazing products for a brilliant price, I would recommend to friends and family