BY TISSERAND AROMATHERAPY

This neat roller ball is the perfect solution if you suffer from restless nights (or you're just looking for a simple way to help you switch off)! Take it anywhere - it'll fit in a handbag, purse or even your pocket. How it works Simply glide it over your pulse points (wrists, temples or neck) to benefit from the hand-blended therapeutic oils. Includes all sorts of goodies like: Soothing soft Lavender Comforting Sandalwood Relaxing Jasmine Free from parabens and synthetic fragrances Size: 10mlTisserand Sweet Dreams Aromatherapy Roller Ball Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Myrocarpus Fastigiatus (Cabreuva) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Tocopherol, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Oil Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Farnesol, Isoeugenol, Eugenol* *Naturally occurring within essential oils. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christina F.
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
I really like these aromatherapy rollerballs a lot , I always keep one in my bag and one next to my bed . The scents of these are very soothing and relaxing and I like that they are light but also not to strong .
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Everett, WA
Absolutely amazing for the entire family! Just rub on the bottom of your feet for a nice relaxing and peaceful sleep! Puts the kids to sleep extremely fast as well. So calming and comforting, even just the smell.
Simone V.
Simone V.
Brisbane, CA
Omg this roller ball aromatherapy sweet dreams works so bad. I can sleep and I can wake up renewed. I'm not kidding! Really works. I had problem to sleep and after tried a lot of aromatic or natural things to help me with, this one really worked! In love 200%
Ricia W.
Ricia W.
I purchased this product when I was going through a stressful patch and needed something soothing. The rollerball means you can apply it directly to the skin - I used mine on pulse points. The smell is relaxing and soothing, and I ended up applying to my pillows too.