BY TISSERAND AROMATHERAPY

100% Natural Super menthol-fresh, to cool and revive head and senses.  Created to deliver a penetrating, deep-seated action, the blend has a cold menthol aroma that reaches the top of head and refreshes immediately In a base of Jojoba, the roller ball contains a handmade essential oil blend that includes: Cooling organic white mint oil Restoring organic lavender oil Reviving organic lemon oil Free from Synthetic fragrances & parabens 100% natural.  Simply glide over the pulse points, especially at temples and neck, to benefit from the hand-blended therapeutic oils. Our products contain only pure essential oils, not synthetic fragrances. Product and ingredients not tested on animals by or for Tisserand Aromatherapy. ; see more...

• Does this work good for headaches? I use unkers spray for...2 Answers
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has a pleasant smell. It is easy to apply with a roller ball application. I like that it's small enough to fit in my purse. It works well, but a bit pricey.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a pretty great roller ball. It works well and distributes evenly. Its not quite as strong as something like Young Living but it's still really good. I believe I got mine at Whole Foods and would probably buy again in a pinch. In a race, I'd put it second :)
Valerie S.
ST PETERSBURG, FL
These roller balls are very calming. I have the Head Clear and De-Stress. When things feel a little too hectic, I pull them out, unscrew the cap, and take a few deep breaths while smelling the scent. I will apply to pressure points sometimes, but just smelling from the roller ball usually does the trick. I can't imagine I'd ever run out of the product by doing this though lol
Celia F.
Marietta, GA
It has a gentle minty smell, but didn't do much for me. I put it on the pulse points on my neck and wrists, yet could barely smell it. I think I would've liked this if it was stronger.
Simone V.
El Sobrante, CA
My best one! Thanks I found this omg! Really help me to sleep and relax and also I can wake up good, not feeling tired and have a great smell! In love forever
Christina W.
Does this work good for headaches? I use unkers spray for headaches, I rub it on my forehead but a roller would be great on the go...