BY TIQO

TIQO is a thirst quenching, all natural blend of premium Tequila Blanco and coconut water with ginger, turmeric root, and lime delivered in a black matte aluminum bottle.

• How did you like the taste? It was too strong for me1 Answers
  • Where do I get this? I have never heard of TIQO.11 Answers
Vanessa R.
If you like black licorice you will absolutely love this beverage it is so yummy especially during the summertime sitting outside letting it sit in ice for a few minutes it is fantastic it doesn't even compare to anything else I would buy it again in a heartbeat and I would recommend this anyone who loves that licorice type of drink
Natasha M.
Lemont, IL
Tried it didn't like it . I'm not really into alcohol occasionally beer. This was strong and the taste was not for me. I'm sure it is for some people because obviously we have different taste buds.I would not recommend this.
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
I love it. it is actually a thirst quencher with a bold flavor. I absolutely love it. It has a black licorice kind of flavor to it.
Argelia P.
Las Vegas, NV
Este producto es bueno para mi, sin embargo me gusta probar de todo y pero lo volveria a comprar
Yoshi d.
Portland, OR
Where do I get this? I have never heard of TIQO.
Natasha M.
Lemont, IL
How did you like the taste? It was too strong for me