BY TIO NACHO

Buy Tio Nacho Shampoo Mexican Herbs14 oz - Herbolaria Mexicana At A Great Price From The Latin Products. Tio Nacho Shampoo Mexican Herbs14 oz - Herbolaria Mexicana Is Available In Stock And Ready To Be Shipped. see more...

• I have saw this at Wal Mart and at Walgreens and as alway...1 Answers
  • Just got this product in at my job and I am all about try...1 Answers
  • Qué son los beneficios de esto producto con su pelo? 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Susy A.
Do you want to grow your hair in a healthy way?! then this is for you!! tio nacho shampoo is super hydrating, non drying, herbs shampoo, it lathers well, the smell is to die for (smells like honey candies)) yum!! I am super satisfied with this shampoo I totally recommend this for people trying to grow out their hair.
Cris M.
Westland, MI
So bomb! Cleans without over drying, hair feels nourished. It doesn't produce a huge amount of lather, however it delivers great moisture. The smell is very herbal, but i like it. Reminds me of product my Mom used for my hair when I was growing up. Picked mine up at my local CVS.
Prycilla G.
Los Banos, CA
Love this shampoo. It has helped my hair grow in a matter of a couple months. When using this shampoo you do have to make sure your hair is really wet because there isn't very many suds to spread it. Also use a good conditioner after using because it makes hair feel a bit dry and tangely after rinsing.
Emily A.
Fairfax, CA
I love this product for lightening and initiating a color fade. It is a healthy shampoo, so your hair stays strong after and It definitely clarifies your hair. Also is affordable and big enough to last. This shampoo lathers really well!
Amy M.
Tacoma , WA
Good product decent price. I was able to get a decent size bottle for 7.38$ I believe at target. Not a great fan of the smell. But product does work! Helps bring back hair to life shiny strength very well.
Stephanie L.
I was super skeptical at first because I remember watching infomercials on it all the time. One day I decided to just try it when I found it in my store and I must say as crazy as it sounds I noticed a difference in first use. My hair looked super shiny and everyone around me noticed and complimented on how healthy my hair looked. As far as growth I can't say I noticed a big difference but it not falling out as much as before. It smells just like a honey and has a honey consistency. I have everyone at work using this shampoo. I wish they had a wider variety in conditioners. I believe the only one I saw is the lightening one.
Karla F.
Central Islip, NY
Es un excelente producto. He usado toda la línea y este me encantó. Ayuda contra la caída. Y tiene un olor muy peculiar, huele a hierbas, pero es algo delicioso. Me encanta.
Teresa T.
Aurora, CO
Started using it about 2 months ago and I already see a difference!! I'm one of those person that looses a lot of hair and with this shampoo I see my hair growing
Karen O.
Ladies ladies this product I think I would never come across I went on vacation and one of my family members was raving about this shampoo and I suffer from oily thin hair and when I used this my hair felt non greasy and I did notice my hair didn't fall as much I have bought biolage for thin hair and it doesn't help but I have admit this was great the scent is very strong at first a lot of honey but it fades away ladies hot water isn't great for your hair so when using this try to use a little more cold water it helps a lot hope my review can help any ladies who are wondering if it's worth it but it is!!
Mari A.
I think this is the one I used it help to regrow my hair it was looking really thin and losing it in the front after two months you see results 👍👍 it smells a lot like honey it gets a bit to get used to and don't need a lot first time I do have to say my skin also felt sticky or it was my imagination cause of the strong honey smell but just let the Shampoo rinse off away from your body
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Qué son los beneficios de esto producto con su pelo?
Olivia S.
Everett
Info?
Auh'Goddess B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Just got this product in at my job and I am all about trying new things out. Before I try it I would like to know how well will this work with natural curly color treated hair? Will it help repair damaged hair.? how does it smell?
katie t.
Oak Ridge, TN
I have saw this at Wal Mart and at Walgreens and as always I'm intriguedby new products. Why isnt there any conditioners by this brand? There may be some but theyre not as available as their shampoos are. Has anyone else had trouble finding their conditioners?