BY TIO NACHO

Helps Hide Premature Gray Made with: Cacahuananche: Nourishes hair 4 Tomato: Softening properties 7 Jojoba: Removes excess oil 8 Royal jelly: Moisturizing properties 11 Aloe vera: Strengthens hair 12 Ginseng extract: Provides sheen and softness 15 Rosemary: Moisturizes scalp 16 Espinosilla: Moisturizing 18 Wheat seeds: Rich in vitamin E, antioxidant Adds volume and strength to fragile hair from root to tip after first application. Reduces the early appearance of gray hair due to sun exposure. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jake M.
Boston, MA
I discovered this brand while at Target and I couldn't be happier. 1. It smells amazing, like fresh royal jelly 2. It makes my hair feel soft but with loads of volume. 3. Added benefit is my scalp is hydrated and less sensitive. I would definitely recommend this brand. I have fine and thinning hair that can be very oily on the root while dry at the ends and this is perfect for that.
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
Wow this stuff is amazing !!! After using it for two weeks I feel like my hair has transformed. My hair has more volume and feels thicker than before. And my hair is smoother. I noticed a difference after a few days of using it.
Whiniffer F.
Madrid, Madrid
I started using this product like 1 month ago and it definitely has increased my hair and made it stronger and a little more thicker. A few people told me that it looks healthier. However I think it's giving me dandruff, I'll keep using it two weeks more st least to confirm that that's the case.
Vanessa C.
cali
Does it help with hair growth ?
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
Do you really see a change in terms of volume with this shampoo? And how long does it take to see this change?