BY TIO NACHO

Tio Nacho, recognized brand since 1857, combines his EXPERIENCE and knowledge natural extracts and results in a shampoo that also nourish and strengthen hair roots and restore it restores the appearance of young hair. see more...

Jake M.
Boston, MA
I love Tio Nacho products. I have fine and slightly thinning hair that can be oily on the roots while dry on the ends and this product is perfectly suited for that. It smells amazing (if you enjoy royal jelly/honey minus the sweet scent), it leaves my hair soft but with loads of volume. It isn't very expensive $6 a bottle. And added benefit is I have a very sensitive scalp and this helped with that. I would definitely recommend.
Lauren R.
Spring , TX
Ever since I heard about Royal jelly being very helpful in healthy skin and hair I've always been on the look out for new products that include Royal jelly in them. One day as I was shopping at HEB, I was in a rush to get shampoo and then I stumbled across this. It keeps my hair feeling soft and healthy all day, but the only downside about this shampoo is that it has a very strong, distinct scent which isn't bad, but I can't use this product every day because of it. I wish it had a sweeter smell but as long as it helps my hair I'll still use it as much as I can!
Khorina R.
Miami
It's perfect por think hair. It mames your hair look más feel stronger. After use it the hair feels soy more volume and body. It's the perfect shampoo. Even better when used the whole line of products.

back