2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Can you find the Legendary monster? Hatch, raise, and breed mysterious elemental creatures in Tiny Monsters by TinyCo! * Collect TONS of rare and adorable monsters! * Feed and care for your monsters until they EVOLVE! * Breed RARE hybrid monsters. * Enjoy beautiful hi-res artwork and JAW-DROPPING animation. * COMPLETE your magical monster collection! You’ll need iOS 4.3 or later and an internet connection during play. Come quick: your monsters are waiting! REVIEWS --------------------------------------------------- "If someone absolutely loves cute, then Tiny Monsters is the game for them." ~148apps.com "Totally has me hooked. I always go back to my game to see if anything has happened with my monsters and to collect coins and food. Love it!" ~ User review "This game is so much fun. My daughter and I play every day and love to see the new monsters and how they grow. Thank you!!" ~ User review ***************************** Please review Tiny Monsters™, and give us your feedback! ***************************** Terms of Use: http://tinyco.com/websitetermsofuse.htm Privacy Policy: http://tinyco.com/privacypolicy.htm Support: If you are having any issues or problems with Tiny Monsters please submit a ticket at http://support.tinyco.com/ see more...

Review (1)
Stephanie C.
Dexter, ME
I played this for a bit and got bored of it.. Honestly, I think this would be a game for kids 6-13ish..