TinyCo, Inc. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

by TinyCo, Inc.

After another epic battle with the giant chicken, Peter Griffin has accidentally destroyed Quahog! Play for FREE and rally your favorite FG characters (even Meg) to save the city in a hilarious new adventure from the writers of Family Guy. Or don’t, and regret it forever! EXCLUSIVE CONTENT ONLY ON THE APP STORE: Play the “Fool’s Gold” quest line to help Peter realize his dream of becoming filthy rich! ONLY available for players on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices! Game Features: • It’s Free! Freakin’ free? Freakin’ sweet! • Create a living Quahog that fits enjoyably in your pants • Unlock hilarious outfits for your characters like Mermaid Peter, Bikini-Clad Quagmire, and Rambo Lois • Send your characters on ridiculous quests • Keep Quahog safe from pirates, evil chickens, and other invasions • Peterfy your town with decorations such as The Petercopter, The Peterdactyl, and The Hindenpeter • Unlock hundreds of brand new and classic animations PS: You can play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese! PPS: Don’t forget to watch new episodes of Family Guy on Sundays - only on FOX! Check out all the latest news & updates for Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff: • Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/playfamilyguy • Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/playfamilyguy • Follow Peter on Instagram: www.instagram.com/peterpumpkineater69 • Check out awesome Family Guy clips, episodes, pictures, and more: www.fox.com/family-guy Note: This game offers in-app purchases, which may be disabled through your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info

How is everyone liking the Halloween event that's going on?? Only thing I don't like is my characters getting turned into a werewolf every time I log on.. Taking a longer time to unlock some of the stuff, like Death for example..
Start your review of TinyCo, Inc. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff!
How would you rate this product?
Nichole  D.
Marquette, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
Another amazing game i play daily. Im a big fan of family guy. Ive seen almost every episode. This game is fun, addicting, and you never know what the game will throw at you next. It does have some profanity, but it's still a great game!
Heather D.
Bethel Park, PA
I've been playing this game since day one and still do. The only issue I had was I couldn't log in for over 6 months last October. I gave up after checking back and sending several emails to the company. I started playing again a few months ago and I'm back to playing almost daily. It's a very fun game and really like the events they have. Fingers crossed I don't have issues logging in again.
Veronica V.
Elyria
This game is so fun but when you get further into the game it takes so LONG to do this and more expensive. If you don’t have enough clams you can’t get the featured things. You either watch ads to get 7 clams a day or buy them with actual money. You can’t get far into the events cause not enough shells and stuff. Otherwise it’s fun game.
Alison R.
Tallapoosa, GA
Techie Expert Level 3
1,879 reviews
I liked the Simpsons game and I love family guy but I couldn't get into this game at all
Ashley  C.
Fredericksbrg, PA
Techie Expert Level 3
I've been playing this game since the first day it came out! I love the show Family Guy so naturally I tried this out. It's a quest based game so in order to get farther into the game you need to complete tasks and follow the directions. The commentary is pretty hilarious and the special events are usually pretty awesome. You can create your Quahog however you want. There are in app purchases so watch out for that since they will promote that as a quest to complete. Don't worry about buying anythimg, you don't need to unless you need every single thing in the game. You collect golden clams which can get you special characters, objects and immediately complete tasks. Just visit your friends town every day and pile up your golden clams or watch the videos for free clams.
Miranda G.
Medford, OR
Techie Expert Level 2
I'm addicted to this game. This is my favorite game and I check it like 10 times a day! And currently loving the Boomsday theme!
Mark H.
Springfield , IL
I played this game for several months, and recently (during the Comic Con event) deleted the app entirely. The game is good, but the touch mechanism is horrible. I would touch a building and the screen read a tap as scrolling to the very edge of the screen. I would try to scroll and it would tap on a building or character. The quests took far too long, and often I would use earned clams to complete them faster. However, the Comic Con event was the last straw for me. One special quest to unlock a vehicle told me I had a full day plus 8 hours to complete when I went to bed at 1am, but by 10am the quest had ended. I wrote their support, who went ahead and unlocked the vehicle for me. However, to unlock the next vehicle and finish the timed quests I would either have to A. pay about $50 for clams or B. give up on some of the quests. It was literally impossible to complete all of them without spending money. I chose to remove this app, as it was a glorified direct deposit account for the creators, and I am the type of person that must complete all the quests available. For those who are looking for a good waste of time, this app is good. But don't expect to get everything done.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
Techie Expert Level 11
5,756 reviews
I am not a fan of the games on your phone, I think they are too small screens and that can cause eye strain. I also think that you can lose track of how much time you are using when playing when you could be doing something more productive. #techie
Michelle W.
Attalla, AL
I've been playing this game for about 5 years now and I love how often the events and quests are updated and how much easier it is with all of the new updated features in the game to earn characters and clams!
member-c20761
I have played this game from the very beginning. I really enjoyed it. I soon realized you HAVE to spend money to get anywhere, but that was alright as long as I was enjoying it. This last event has me deleting the app. Every single time I logged on, crash. Couldn’t get anyone in the hotel or out without it crashing and a host of other problems similar. The absolute worse part of this is when I reached out to customer service. Told me I had too much running in the background on iPad, and I should put some of my buildings in storage. Hundreds of $’s and hours wasted.