Tinybop Inc. The Human Body by Tinybop

by Tinybop Inc.

Explore a working model of the body. Every part is animated and interactive: the heart beats, guts gurgle, lungs breathe, the skin feels, and eyes see. Designed for kids to discover what we’re made of and how we work. Now downloaded by 4.9 million families, The Human Body is the first in a series of apps from Tinybop crafted to inspire questions in kids. Play and learn together. Features       • Six interactive, animated layers of the body teach basic human anatomy including the skeletal, muscular, nervous, circulatory, respiratory, and digestive systems       • A detailed interactive heart, brain, eye, stomach, mouth, and much more.       • A recording mode that enables kids and parents to ask each other questions       • Parents Dashboard enabling you to view, save, and share conversations with your kids       • Easily switch between text labels in up to 51 languages!       • Free downloadable app handbook with tips for interactivity and additional resources       • Smart device features include: front camera to demonstrate vision, microphone to show how hearing works, photo and music libraries are accessed to demonstrate brain function, device orientation shows the effect of gravity on the body       • Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly interface       • Multi-user system, each child can choose and name their own body avatar from one of four characters       • Original artwork and sound design       • Fun for all ages, from toddlers to adults       • No rules or levels, curiosity is rewarded       • No marketing or advertising to kids • A 7th system, the urogenital system, is available through in-app purchase via the parent's section Handbook To enrich your learning experience, a free handbook full of facts and guides for interactions is available on our site. Download The Human Body Handbook here: http://tinybop.com/handbooks Privacy Policy We take your and your child's privacy very seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about you or your child, nor do we include any third party advertising. We do not market to children or collect information about them. Our complete privacy policy is available on our website. About Tinybop Tinybop, Inc. is a studio of designers, developers, and artists building an integrated suite of educational apps. We strive to create immersive digital toys that encourage curiosity and spark conversation. We believe in the power of learning through play. Guide your kids to a deeper understanding of the world with Tinybop. For a much fuller app walk through, download our parents guide at: http://tinybop.com/handbooks For news + new releases Visit us: www.tinybop.com Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop Like us: https://www.facebook.com/tinybop Peek behind the scenes: http://instagram.com/tinybop Your feedback is much appreciated; keep it coming. Thanks! This major update includes lots of brand-new features you’ve requested. If you have ideas, or if something isn't working as you expect it to, please contact us: [email protected] Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation) iPad 2 and iPad 3. This app is optimized for iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Languages: English, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), Croatian, Czech, Creole, Greek, Danish, Dutch, Farsi, Filipino, Finnish, French, Gaelic (Irish), German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swahili, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tibetan,Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, and Vietnamese!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tinybop Inc. The Human Body by Tinybop!
How would you rate this product?
Brittany J.
Techie Expert Level 4
1,007 reviews
I love this app. I'm going to school for the human body so this helps me out when I want to do a quick refresher of the body.
Maria P.
Gardena, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
I am 25 year old educator. I love using this app. to teach children and adults about the human body. The illustrations are amazing and the interactivity is fun. Definitively an app. to download
Anees F.
Frisco, TX
I reallly like this app. It is very informative and detailed. Really like the way its done. My little niece gets so interested and happy when using this app.
JoAnne O.
Fun, useful app to have until it seems you've done everything. However, My kids like it.
Sarah C.
Victoria, BC
This is a great app, it is very educational without being boring. I have used this app with kids and they really liked it.

Looking for your answer?