Unearth the secrets of the green kingdom! Explore the world’s biomes in this interactive diorama: conduct the seasons, rule the weather, ignite a wildfire, and burrow down with critters and roots. Temperate forest and desert biomes are featured in the first release of Plants. Buy now and get the next two biomes—tundra and temperate grasslands—for free when they’re released.
Dozens of species spring to life with algorithmic animations; new surprises arise with every adventure in this STEM-aligned digital sandbox.
Plants is the second app in the Explorer’s Library, a series of playscapes that spark discovery and deeper understanding of the world. Tinybop’s award-winning first app, The Human Body, reached the #1 spot on the App Store’s education charts in 140 countries and was named one of the App Store’s Best of 2013.
• Additional biomes—taiga, tropical savanna, mangroves, and tropical rainforest—are forthcoming as in-app purchases.
• Detailed, accurate illustrations show dozens of plants and animals in their natural habitats.
• Algorithmic animations yield new surprises in every adventure.
• Spin through days, nights, seasons, and years, to uncover each biome’s lifecycles over time.
• See plant and animal life above and below the ground.
• Free, downloadable handbook highlights learnings and interaction tips for parents and teachers.
• Easily switch between text labels in 50+ languages, including scientific names (select languages on your device or in the dashboard).
• Learn and identify species with removable and affixable labels.
• Digital sandbox encourages open exploration and learning.
• A recording tool enables kids and parents to ask each other questions.
• A universal dashboard allows parents to monitor kids’ progress and view, save, and share conversations with their kids in all Tinybop apps.
• In-device features, including the microphone and gravity sensor, are employed for immersive effects.
• Original artwork and sound design.
• Intuitive, safe, and kid-tested interface.
• Multi-user system: each child can choose and name their own avatar.
• Fun for all ages, from toddlers to adults.
• No rules or levels—curiosity is rewarded.
• COPPA compliant.
To enrich your learning experience, a free handbook full of facts and guides for interactions is available on our site. Download the Plants Handbook here: http://tinybop.com/handbooks.
We take your and your child’s privacy very seriously. We do not collect or share any personal information about your child, nor do we allow any third-party advertising.
When the camera, microphone, and other services are used within an app, your information is neither collected nor distributed outside of the app.
Tinybop, Inc. is a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, developers, and artists building educational apps for curious kids.
Guide your kids to a deeper understanding of the world with Tinybop.
For news and new releases
Visit us: www.tinybop.com
Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
Like us: facebook.com/tinybop
Peek behind the scenes: instagram.com/tinybop