Tiny Love Rocker Napper - Red uploaded by Jaz S.Tiny Love Rocker Napper - Red uploaded by Christy R.Tiny Love Rocker Napper - Red uploaded by Christy R.

BY TINY LOVE #85 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Tiny Love 3 in 1 Rocker Napper - Red The 3 in 1 Rocker Napper will delight both babies and parents. Simple and easy switch will allow to transition from play to sleep in one motion. Baby will be comforted in the rocker whether they are sleeping or sitting in the seat, rocking movements work in all 3 positions. The flat pad with raised borders provides for a safe and cozy napper environment. The adjustable mobile arm allow parents to bring the toys close to their baby in the early months, when vision is limited, it can also be removed as baby gets older. Music, lights and vibration will sure to keep baby satisfied through out the day. Manufacturer Recommended Weight Limit: Up to 40 pounds Product Dimensions: 11.5 pounds 29.5 x 30.3 x 18.7 inches see more...

Christy R.
Cambridge, OH
We got so much use out of this & my son loved it. I love how it adjusted, you could lay your baby down or sit them up . Also liked how it played multiple songs. The little mobile toys come off & you can wash them if needed. The batteries last a long decent time. Easy to put together.

Things I didn't like about it? I thought personally there could have been more of a cushion to lay on it seemed too thin to me. The padding would slide way to much so I was constantly fixing it. I also felt like the price was a little high but it was my first child....2nd time around I would probably be a little more wise.

Overall I do recommend!!!! It came in handy for so many occasions.
Yolanda S.
Waco
I THINK THIS IS SO CUTE AND SWEET IT'S LOOK LIKE YOUR BABY WOULD HAVE A GREAT TIME AND ENJOY THE TOYS I WONDER IF IT'S SAFE FOR YOUR BABY I WOULD LOVE TO GET ONE FOR MY GRANDBABY
Kiara S.
London
This was my absolute favourite rocker for my son as when he fell asleep the settings allow you to lay babies flat so they can sleep. The product definitely met my expectations and I have recommended to many people too. It’s a shame it only lasted in my case 6 months as my son quickly outgrew it. However I shall be keeping the rocker for when I’m ready for a new arrival!
Chloe W.
Denby Dale , Huddersfield
I love this! Took this away on holiday with me to save space in the car using it as a cot & seat and my baby is very happy in it. Easy to clean and change positions. Very happy with this product
Jaz S.
Love this for my daughter! Super easy to use and put together and my daughter loves the music/lights!