BY TINY LOVE

Tiny Love My Nature Pals Gymini: The Tiny Love Gymini is baby-activated, take-along Lights & Music Caterpillar plays 30 minutes of continuous music and 10 different tunes Revolutionary smart motion system allows parents to easily move toys within baby's reach Sliding rings enable flexible toy positioning, facilitating endless playtime options Dangling, smiling nature pals encourage batting attempts The My Nature Pals Baby Play Gym is excellent for extending tummy time The Tiny Love Play Mat requires 3 AAA bateries (not included) Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

Jessica C.
Miami Gardens, FL
Its a good product. Has a lot of things the kids can play with and learn from. However, my son only enjoys it for about 10 minutes before he gets bored. He just loves doing tummy time on it.
Stacey E.
Chesapeake, VA
Very nice product it keeps my little out amused for a good while. I like all the toys that hang from it. It plenty for my little one.
Brittany D.
Starke, FL
My little girl LOVES hers! It's a high quality toys, and also provides hours of fun with so many different toys attached
Karen  R.
Victorville, CA
I loved this when my baby was small she was amused by all the toys hanging . it is a wonderful baby shower gift
jessica P.
Porterville, CA
My little boy loooooved this. I actually had a video of him playing with it. The noises were cute also
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
I have had friends that have had this they love for there littel one keeps them busy and moving.
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
This was another baby shower gift. I don't remember my baby ever enjoying this thing.

The reviews look good, but I wouldn't recommend