BY TINY LOVE #72 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Tiny Love - Gymini Bouncer: Colors, textures and sounds delight baby and help develop senses Hanging toys move along the arches and encourage motor skills Calming vibrations Lights and music crab Hippo rattle Rattle teether Washable seat Easy-to-use parental controls Intended for a maximum weight of 25 lbs. Vibration unit requires 1 C Alkaline battery (not included) Electronic unit requires 3 AAA batteries (not included) Adult assembly required see more...

Buy on JCPenney
gurlsss2000 g.
gurlsss2000 g.
Mega Parent Expert
Love the bouncer when my baby was small, she would bounce around and enjoy it in her little bouncer.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Campbell, CA
Fantastic bouncer!!! My daughter LOVES it!!! One of my best memories was a morning where my husband let me sleep in while he took his turn with our baby who was about 8 weeks at the time. When I woke up my husband had our baby in this Bouncer perched on our kitchen table (plenty of space no safety concerns) with a soft jazz like music playing from the bouncer while he made pancakes! Baby was beyond content in the seat, dad loved having his hands free to cook and me of course I was through the roof after sleeping in and waking to to pancakes!!!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
I wish more parents knew about this one! It was fantastic! The bars ran parallel, and you can open or close them. It also came with several great toys, too! The musical toy was a big hit. We could adjust the level of tilt...everything about it was great!
Julie W.
Julie W.
Mountainside, NJ
My finicky one month old loves this bouncer. It is the only thing she will let me put her down on. Love this product and so does my baby!!
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
The daycare my baby girl goes to has these, and she loves it! I am almost tempted to buy one for my house for her!!!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Love this with all the music, toys, and colorful things to look at it keeps baby happy 😊 it's also the perfect size to take with you anywhere you may go
Ana cristell M.
Ana cristell M.
mexico d.f
Es un producto bueno, donde podemos dejar a nuestro bebe que se relaje y juegue, es muy seguro y nuestro bebe lo amara.