Tints & Sass Lip and Cheek Stain Cruelty Free (10g/0.35oz) by Elizabeth Mott uploaded by Rebecca L.Tints & Sass Lip and Cheek Stain Cruelty Free (10g/0.35oz) by Elizabeth Mott uploaded by Dayna C.Tints & Sass Lip and Cheek Stain Cruelty Free (10g/0.35oz) by Elizabeth Mott uploaded by Allison H.

BY ELIZABETH MOTT

Long lasting color that will kick some SASS! That's right, we said it. Tints & Sass is the only head turning lip and cheek stain that gives you fail proof color every time! Our non-drying formula stays on, even after a power lunch and yoga session, and... see more...

• How does this compare to the matte finish lip color? Spec...1 Answers
Brianna P.
I absolutely love this I got it from ipsy and love that you can later it for deeper color or just a swipe for touch of color. Never tried it on cheeks but for a lip tint I love it. Once I'm out I would probably actually buy it!
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This is a really nice lip stain, it last all day. I had used some of this my friend had and after one use I just knew I needed it so I went ahead and ordered it. I love the style of it and the name says it all 😍😍
kellie t.
Port Jervis, NY
Honestly, I only use this on my lips. I love the staying power, the scent and the wearability. It isn't sticky and it gives my lips the perfect tint of color
Nancy H.
Des Moines, WA
This is a dupe for benefits benetint. Its versatile for a lip stain and a cheek stain. Its light and very blendable. Loved it!
Skylyn W.
Villa park, IL
Love love love this product! It's the perfect color and lasts such a long time! Definitely recommend trying this out!
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Favorite product can buy online with quick delivery and it lasts a while i defiantly recommend to anybody :)
Lilian M.
Works great gives nice red natural tint. And smells great I use it all the time and it has lasted me forever
Jordyn
W Hollywood, CA
The only lip stain I will ever love. My only complaint is that there’s not more color options
N O.
Stuttgart
Like most lip stains this one is a bit drying. That aside I love it! It stains a very natural and subtle color on my cheeks and lips. It also smears easily which is a good thing (something I never thought I’d say about makeup).
Kristina  B.
Fort Frances , ON
I find this pretty similar to the benefit tints only with a different applicator. Lovely as a lip stain but, I never could get them to blend out nicely on my cheeks. (That goes for the benefit ones at well)
Katherine U.
Hanover, PA
How does this compare to the matte finish lip color? Specifically, the Red Chili color.

Amazon