Tints & Sass Lip and Cheek Stain Cruelty Free (10g/0.35oz) by Elizabeth Mott uploaded by Rebecca L.Tints & Sass Lip and Cheek Stain Cruelty Free (10g/0.35oz) by Elizabeth Mott uploaded by Dayna C.Tints & Sass Lip and Cheek Stain Cruelty Free (10g/0.35oz) by Elizabeth Mott uploaded by Allison H.

BY ELIZABETH MOTT

Long lasting color that will kick some SASS! That's right, we said it. Tints & Sass is the only head turning lip and cheek stain that gives you fail proof color every time! Our non-drying formula stays on, even after a power lunch and yoga session, and... see more...

• How does this compare to the matte finish lip color? Spec...1 Answers
Jayden L.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have it 5 stars because it does stay all day. I don’t like its consistency though it’s a little too liquified. I had to apply more than once to get the really deep colored pigment.
Mackenzie B.
Edmond, OK
I really like this lip stain. The color is deep and sexy without looking too unnatural. It can sometimes be difficult to apply evenly, but other than that, it is my go to lip stain.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I got this a long time ago in an IPSY bag and have always held on to it for the lip tint. It gives a nice stain effect to your lips and is long lasting. I put one coat on, let it dry, and then another coat. After that dries it looks like you just drank a glass of Kool Aid! Throw some chapstick on and you are set for the day. Lately I have also really been into the cheek stain it also provide. Its VERY red so won't work for all skin tones, but it looks very natural on me. I find using stain blushes and highlights is perfect for the summer months when piling on the powder never works well with warm weather.
Allie L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I wanted to really love this product but it just didn't live up to my expectations.

I received this in my ipsy bag one month and I was stoked! I tried it on my lips first, but it just sat on my lips and never fully sunk in. Plus the flavor did not taste well. If it would have absorbed it would have been beautiful, the color was rich and gorgeous! Since it never absorbed it lasted maybe 20 minutes (it definitely would not hold up to eating or drinking.)

I tried it on my cheeks as well but the color was too bright for my fair skin.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
I love Elizabeth Mott products, they are always exactly as described, most of the time even better than described. From brushes to some of the best makeup on the planet. This is one brand you can trust to make you look & feel great.
#RachReviews
#sassy
Ashley B.
I love this product for a lip tint! It's a little too red for me to use on my cheeks, but it is perfect for my lips. It's very thin and has a doe foot applicator. You apply it and make sure you don't go outside of your lips or it will stain your skin. You let it soak in or "tint" for a few seconds then blot off the excess. It leaves your lips looking nice and pink or red depending on how long you leave it on. And the color doesn't fade until the next day! I love it because I can just throw on some chapstick over it and don't have to worry about reapplying my lip color or it smearing. And you don't have to do all the steps like with lipsense. It's great! I wish they had more colors.
Aleia M.
Hickory, NC
This is a nice lip tint that lasts longer than most I've used. It's nicely pigmented and really enhances the natural color of your lips. It's reasonably priced for cosmetics and I adore the packaging. The reason I only gave it three stars is that I don't like it as a cheek stain. It doesn't blend as well on my skin as other products and is a little oily.
Allison H.
Poplar Bluff , MO
I got this in an Ipsy Glam Bag and I haven’t worn it too much because I’m just not a fan of lip tints. It is a pretty color, but the one time I wore it, it bled some. That’s not something you want with a tint, because it stays for awhile. This is a pass for me. Tints & Sass Lip and Cheek Stain Cruelty Free (10g/0.35oz) by Elizabeth Mott
Taryn M.
I am not usually a huge fan of lip stains. I got this in a subscription box a long while ago and everytime I randomly find this again, I put it right back into my usual group of lip products to choose from. It lasts a long time for a stain and is a great color. I never used it on my cheeks because its a little too red for me, plus I'm not sure how it would work over makeup.
Nicole V.
Colorado Springs, CO
For a lip tint it works great and dries nicely and stays on for awhile as for the cheek color unless you do it right it ends up smudgy and looks awful. The price is okay but the color is beautiful if you're into pinks and reds
Katherine U.
Hanover, PA
How does this compare to the matte finish lip color? Specifically, the Red Chili color.

Amazon