BY TINTS OF NATURE

Certified Organic Ingredients Chamomile Aloe Vera Fennel To reduce irritation and inflammation of the scalp. Tints of Nature Scalp Treatment has been developed to reduce irritation and inflammation of the scalp. It can be used after a hair colour process or shampoo application and contains natural extracts of fennel seed to neutralize any chemicals remaining on the scalp, green seaweed to reduce irritation and certified organic aloe vera to soothe and cool the scalp. This product may also be cooling and soothing to the skin and may reduce soreness and tenderness of the skin. Not tested on animals ; see more...

Review (1)
N B.
Amazing scalp treatment. Stops itching of my scalp immediately and doesn’t leave my roots greasy. I use this often as my scalp is always super dry- and wearing a hard hat all day, my head is often itchy. It’s in a small little pump so it’s perfect for travel as well- and natural ingredients that are made in Canada. I highly recommend this for those who have problematic scalps!