BeautyFaceFace Makeupglo Skin Beauty
Tinted Primer SPF30 - # Medium-30ml/1oz

Tinted Primer SPF30 - # Medium-30ml/1oz

A silky, oil-free & tinted primerGlides on to instantly even skin tone & conceal imperfectionsOffers all day coverage & pure mineral sun protectionCan be worn alone for sheer radiance or prep foundation for a flawless complexion

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tinted Primer SPF30 - # Medium-30ml/1oz!
Kait L.
lake hollow lane ,houston , texas
Light glossy matte coverage thats gorgeous all day any skin type. Favorite tinted moisturizer ever .just wish it came in a bigger size. Doesn't last very long if your using it everyday.
Mary D.
I love how light this product is and that there is sunscreen involved! I love that my skin feels silky and creamy and my foundation can just glide across. I also wear this with no foundation at times, as it blurs everything and is so light and airy!
Cydney J.
The coverage of this tinted moisturizer is INCREDIBLE. And it is so silky smooth so it feels really good to put it on. Glo skin beauty is definitely one of my top 3 favorite skin care and make up brand. I would buy this again
Eli C.
Roseville
This is my most favorite primer, ever!! I use it as my foundation and it goes on so smoothly! It lasts a long time, quite a few months with daily use. It has spf 30 in it which is always nice. The only thing is that this will go on pretty dark but you have to rub it in and it’ll start to blend into your skin. I also spray tan my body but not my face so this blends in so well to match the rest of my body.

Looking for your answer?