Tinted Moisturizer (Original Formula)

Sheer coverage multi-tasker for a healthy, no-makeup look with a natural dewy finish.

How is this moisturizer? Is is suitable for dry skin?
I have combo skin that makeup (foundation) tends to slide off of. Would this be a good option?
Is tinted moisturizer and bb cream the same?
Start your review of Tinted Moisturizer (Original Formula)!
Product Highlights
“...lovely glowy finish and it is super easy to blend. i believe if you have oily skin maybe this is not the best option out there. it is also very long lasting!” in reviews
“...a sunblock, a moisturizer and a low level foundation to even out your skin tone. ” in reviews
“It is meant for sheer coverage and I use it along with the oil free foundation primer and secret camouflage every day!” in reviews
“It goes on smoothly and feels super light on your skin while giving you great coverage.” in reviews
“All in all Its light weight, non-comedogenic, and protects you from the UVA and UVB rays, and give you a natural flawless look that glows.” in reviews
Derbyshire
Tinted Moisturizer (Original Formula) uploaded by Chloe C.
Absolutely love this for when you can’t be bothered with makeup and I’m sure we all have those days! I actually got this discounted down in TK max for £16.99 and its an absolute bargain! I would even pay full price for this. #tintedmoisturizer #lauramercier #influencer #makeup #everyday #follow
Widnes
Review for: Porcelain
Didn’t really cling to the skin like I would have hoped, just sat on top of it. It was okay for natural ‘no makeup’ days and offered very little coverage which I would expect from a tinted moisturiser. Overall not the best.
Surrey
Review for: Porcelain
I can’t fault it it is perfect it has 20 SPF which makes it even better it is quite sheer coverage but for a young person with lovely skin this is great it is buildable but the more you put on the cakier it will probably become I love it and I’m sure others would love it to great alternative for foundation
Review for: Porcelain
Best tinted moisturiser out there! Light coverage but definitely buildable and looks so gorgeous on my skin. With a tiny bit of primer it lasts so long on my skin. It works best when I rub it in with my hands then go over with a sponge or brush.
Review for: Nude
A lovely light tinted moisturiser. Goes on smoothly and gives a even, light coverage which is perfect during the summer months. Its quite expensive but a little goes a long way, so you end up feeling like its good value for money I would recommend.
London, London
Review for: Bisque
i found that this bb cream sat on top of my skin and didn't look that natural when i applied just one layer. however, it became less patchy the more i built it up, so have been using this as a fuller-coverage bb product for evenings. it works beautifully for this purpose and have received many a compliment! the colour is spot-on (i am very pale and often find that brands don't make their lighest shade light enough) and it's really easy to remove. it's very moisturising so probably better suited to oilier skin tones.
york
Review for: Bisque
I really like the formula to this product. Not very much coverage but gives a nice even Color. The major down side to me is the price. I don’t mind spending this much on long lasting foundation, but for a light weight tinted moisturiser, it’s too much
London
Review for: Sand
Really love this product and I always repurchase it in time for summer. It's really versatile - worn alone on holiday for a "your skin but better" look, or mixed in with foundation, it gives me a glow that is very similar to the glow that I get with the Becca shimmering skin perfector liquid. Will keep buying for years to come.
Weymouth , Dorset
Smelt nice and gave my skin a glowy finish. Not too oily and is very hydrating. I definitely would recommend and would use again. Wasn't harsh on my sensitive skin and sunk nicely into my skin. Quite a small bottle for the price but i think its definitely worth it.
Colour was a bit dark for me but there's nothing wrong with the product.
Colour was a bit dark for me but there's nothing wrong with the product.
My absolute go to product on any day. If you're feeling like you need a bit of a mood lift, reach for your tinted moisturizer! It makes your face get a healthy glow and evens out the color without covering it up or looking cakey. Plus it has solar protection!

407 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...