BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLaura Mercier
Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector

Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector

What it is: A tinted moisturizer for a sheer hint of coverage for an effortless no-makeup makeup dewy finish. Coverage: Light Finish: Natural Formulation: Liquid Skin Type: Normal, Dry, and CombinationIngredient Callouts: Free of parabens.What Else You Need to Know: This perfect blend of skincare and makeup improves your skin over time with a hydrating complex made up of macadamia and kukui seed oils. This helps increase the skin's moisture levels long-term for up to 24 hours of hydration, while reducing the signs of visibly dry skin.

Of all the voxboxes you’ve received in the past, which one was your favorite? What makes that one in particular stand out in your mind? My favorite so far has been the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer and the Pure Canvas Primer❤️ and I really enjoyed it because it was my first time trying anything from the brand, which I’d been hoping to try for quite some time!!💯
What is your experience with the [product:laura-mercier-tinted-moisturizer-natural-skin-perfector]? Would you purchase this again?
Which is better for summer [product:laura-mercier-tinted-moisturizer-natural-skin-perfector] or IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream with SPF 50+?
Start your review of Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector!
Diana G.
Boca Raton, FL
Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector uploaded by Diana G.
Great formula! It feels nice, soft , hydrated, the tone was perfect for my skin that gave a natural finish with FPS 30.
Nicole B.
Dyersburg, TN
Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector uploaded by Nicole B.
I got this product to try and when it runs out I’m definitely buying more! The packaging is a nice squeeze tube. There wouldn’t be any improvements and this is the first time I’ve tried it. Maybe making it a bit more coverage would be nice but it’s a tinted moisturizer I don’t think the coverage is supposed to be the best. I’d definitely recommend to someone who doesn’t have acne prone skin.
Lala N.
Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector uploaded by Lala N.
I have been testing this Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector these past few days and I love it ! It contains SPF 30 it provides light coverage with a dewy finish looks so lovely on the skin. I don't need to set with powder the consistency is gel like don't know how to explain but it melts into the skin leaving it radiant and fresh looking.. I think every skin type can use this especially those with dry skin. This tinted moisturizer is available in 20 shades. Received this complimentary for testing purposes
Jennifer V.
Watauga, TX
Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector uploaded by Jennifer V.
Great for everyday! Is not heavy on the skin, and loved that it’s moisturizing. For light coverage I use a sponge, and for a bit more coverage a brush. Skin looks healthy, definitely my skin but better look.
Mey S.
Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector uploaded by Mey S.
Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector uploaded by Mey S.
I’ve never tried a tinted moisturizer before this but I have to say, I am definitely a fan after using this Laura Mercier one. Super happy that the color matches great and that I can barely feel it on my face after applying it! Such a good product if you want to have a natural look. A little more on the pricey side but should last you a good amount of time.
Kate R.
Brooklyn, NY
Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector uploaded by Kate R.
Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector uploaded by Kate R.
I’m going makeup free nowdays with just throwing sunscreen-tinted moisturizer on in morning. So I’ve got really curious about this tinted moisturizer It gives skin like, luminous from inside light coverage, but good enough even out my completion.
Sheryl S.
Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector uploaded by Sheryl S.
influenster sent me the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in shade 2N1 Nude to test out and review. What I REALLY appreciate about this is that it’s actually a TINTED MOISTURIZER! I know that sounds ridiculous, but I feel like most products that are labeled a CC cream, BB cream or tinted moisturizer are actually super heavy full coverage foundations. This is actually a “your skin but better” lightweight moisturizer. I prefer applying with my hands (a beautyblender sheered it out too much). It absorbs super easily, doesn’t streak and just softens my blemishes and spots. This is perfect for those No Makeup-Makeup days.
Luymar C.
Raleigh, NC
Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector uploaded by Luymar C.
Realmente necesitaba este producto en mi vida, una piel hidratada pero a su vez protegida con un toque de color. Definitivamente es un producto que no puede faltar en nuestra rutina de skincare incluso cuando no estamos expuestos al sol. Love it
Yuliya S.
Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector uploaded by Yuliya S.
To me it just seems like a light moisturizer or maybe I’m missing the point? I like Maybelline baby skin and IT cosmetics CC cream a lot more because they actually provide coverage. I don’t think I would buy this.
Arielle J.
Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector uploaded by Arielle J.
I was extremely surprised about how well this worked. I tried the Urban Decay version and hated it. This one has great coverage (I did add a bit of concealer for my darker spots) and moisturized my skin. I did not see any of my dry spots. I don't have on any highlighter but I'm glowing.

276 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kara Z.