Tinted Moisturizer Deluxe Sample

Tinted Moisturizer Deluxe Sample

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tinted Moisturizer Deluxe Sample!
Annie B.
W Portsmouth, OH
Tinted Moisturizer Deluxe Sample uploaded by Annie B.
Review for: Tinted Moisturizer Deluxe Sample
Oh my gosh I am in love with this! Her products never cease to amaze me! I really love the finish of this one. It's very natural, but has that hint of radiance! Its sheer to light medium coverage , but it is buildable! I would definitely recommend this to anyone !
kristi M.
Kennesaw, GA
I have purchased this product twice and love it for the summer. It has a nice sheer natural coverage with spf! I always wear apply this to my face before going out in the sun.
Misty P.
Atlanta, GA
This has a nice finish, great coverage despite the sheerness, and good color options. Porcelain is a touch warm for my skin but gives me a bright look.
Michelle M.
Cardiff, CA
I love Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. It makes my skin glowy and perfect to use alone with perhaps alittle concealer where needed. I think it comes in a multitude of shades and you can get different looks depending if you want a matte look or radiance. It is perfect for a very natural and beautiful look. I recommend this product to everyone
Karen M.
Newark, DE
Review for: Tinted Moisturizer Deluxe Sample
There isn’t an option to select for the larger size on here. But I would buy a bucket of this product if I could. I have sworn by this for years and will not try another one. This tinted moisturizer is light but buildable. A bit higher and price but worth every penny! And, it lasts for months because you don’t need a ton of product to achieve a great look. I am always getting compliments on my skin tone and how even it is and this is what I recommend EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!
Saskia W.
woodbridge
I bought the full sized product last week, and found a new staple to my routine. Light weight, medium/full coverage and leaves skin a little dewy which I viewed as a plus. Will be repurchasing
Amy O.
Port St Lucie, FL
Review for: Tinted Moisturizer Deluxe Sample
This is my absolute go to right now for tinted moisturizers. It’s perfect for the days you don’t want to do a full foundation face. It looks beautiful on the skin.
Opal T.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Won’t give me the option to tag the full-size versions but I have used the SPF and non SPF versions. They are excellent. They provide such great coverage and give your skin such a warm glow. Used daily for a natural look without being too heavy and feeling caked on.
Krystel G.
This is my go to when I don’t have time to put on makeup in the am when I have to go to work.
Sophia E.
Fisherville, KY
great tinted moisturizer with a good amount of coverage and natural skin finish! :) really like this one and feels very luxe.

Looking for your answer?