Tinted Lip Glow Balm

GLOW SHOW: Der pflegende Lipbalm intensiviert die eigene Lippenfarbe und färbt diese – je nach dem individuellen pH-Wert der Lippenhaut – mit einem Hauch Pink ein. Das Ergebnis ist langanhaltend, natürlich und zu 100% individuell. Durch mehrfaches Auftragen kann das Farbergebnis noch intensiviert werden. One shade fits all.

Is this free
I have always had issues with chapped lips. Will this help them, make them worse, or do nothing for my lips?
How long does this last?
Start your review of Tinted Lip Glow Balm!
Ellie S.
Long Beach, CA
Tinted Lip Glow Balm uploaded by Ellie S.
A lot of people say that Catrice Lip Glow Balm is a dupe for Dior lip glow. In my opinion, I think catrice is more pigmented than Dior. The tinted color last all days. However, it’s not that moisturizing since it’s a tinted lip balm. For the price point, packaging and the texture of the product. I think catrice has a good price point. If you want more pinkish shade I think catrice lip glow balm would be a good fit for you. Plus, one stick last really long.
Karin K.
Orlando, FL
I didn't expect much from this, but wow. The slight hint if pink is amazing. My lips feel super soft and hydrated. It was on sale for $6 and niw U wish I had ordered more. Love this💜🖤 Tinted Lip Glow Balm
Alice P.
Debary, FL
1,087 reviews
I enjoy a nice tinted lip balm and I'm liking this color of pink. It goes on smooth and gives me a shiny look which is really nice
Molly O.
Kirksville, MO
To me this is just ok. not the best feeling or most pigmented lipstick on the market.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I really want to by this product.its a great lip glow balm I love light pink color 🌷 .
Beth C.
Fayetteville , NC
While this is a decently moisturizing lip product I really don't love it. Essence is one of my favorite drugstore brands but this product didn't do anything for me. It does change my lips to a pinker color but I just didn't like the way it looked.
LaJune B.
This lip balm keeps the lips extra moist while providing a hint of color. Love it.
Diana A.
Great moisturizing balm with a perfect bright pink stain. I use this daily and will repurchase this again and again.
Shania B.
Brookings, OR
This lip bomb has a certain smell to it not all would like but is super shiny and smooth will leave you rubbing your lips together all day.
Admidonia L.
Delray Beach, FL
To me this is just fine, it is good for the price. It is not the best out there compare to others. But it is pigmented. I would recommend