Tinted Face Oil KOSAS (02)

by KOSÅS

What it is: A featherweight, medium-coverage satin-finish foundation and deeply hydrating skin elixir in one. What it does: With 10-second application, imperceptible all-day wear and true nourishment, this tinted oil brings a new definition of the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tinted Face Oil KOSAS (02)!
Jenny M.
Huntsville, AL
I would have NEVER thought of trying an oil for a foundation. It seems to go against everything I stand for with combination skin. Yet this has become my favorite foundation. It comes out a bit watery so you have to act fast, but it gives such a lovely coverage without making the skin feel oily or dry. I have a fair complexion & the fair color matches my skin flawlessly. It blends well & lasts all day. A little goes a long way. Makes my skin look flawless & it evens out my skin. I've never noticed any breakouts.
Val S.
Faribault, MN
I love, love, love this foundation! Don't let the fact that it says "oil" in the description scare you; it is not oily at all. It applies easily on the skin and blends beautifully with other products. I used my fingers to apply and only used a few drops. It is watery or thin, so use caution until you are used to the consistency. The coverage is medium, I would say, and buildable.
Amber D.
LA
Purchased at: Sephora
Beautiful, but way too high maintenance for me. This has pilled on top of virtually every sunscreen I own, and I’m just not willing to give up that step of my routine for the sake of this (I am super fair so SPF is non-negotiable). It’s beautiful when it doesn’t pill, but if you use too much then it’s very streaky and kind of just spreads around on top of the skin. Definitely doesn’t feel like a face oil or anything hydrating, but it also doesn’t feel like anything at all which is nice. Bonus points for not transferring onto masks!!
Sarah V.
Wake Forest
It dries on the matte side but unfortunately runs yellow on my light cool undertone skin.
Gina B.
N Providence, RI
I have dry skin but this didn't really do jt for me. It still feels overly oily. I tbink it's nice light coverage but the consistency should really dry down and not remain oily and sticky
Samantha S.
Savannah, GA
I love that this face oil is light and buildable but never clings to my dry patches. It keeps my skin looking dewy and healthy whilst also evening out the redness and discoloration I have. I just wish that it had some SPF.
Michelle H.
Great color! Left full product review under main product so this will be about the shade. I have fair yet olive toned skin and this is a great warm neutral that’s a perfect match! Plus it doesn’t oxidize on my oily skin. For reference other good color matches for me are Kevyn Aucoin The Etherealist in 03 and MAC NC05.

Looking for your answer?