Tinted Brow Mascara

Tinted Brow Mascara

What does does It look like on the eyes?
Is this product similar to benefit Gimme Brow+ Gel? I am looking for a cheaper dupe
HooW does this compare to benefit brow gel?
Start your review of Tinted Brow Mascara!
Product Highlights
I love this product so much! I have tried prestige brands and drug store brands, and this one works so well. It colors and fills in my brows, plumps them up and holds them in place. The size of the product is great, as you don't need much and it lasts a long time. Can we talk about the price? It's so inexpensive, probably one of the least expensive I've seen, and most times at ULTA, you get a buy one, get one half off sale. That's when I stock up! If you haven't tried a brow gel yet, and are thinking of doing so, start with this one. You won't regret it. I use tihs one pretty much daily!in reviews
Shandi L.
Houston
Tinted Brow Mascara uploaded by Shandi L.
Purchased at: Target
This product does not take any experience with brows to make your brows look amazing! That’s what I love about it. 😊
Jackie D.
Escalon, CA
Tinted Brow Mascara uploaded by Jackie D.
Purchased at: Amazon
My sister turned me onto this eyebrow tint and I am so beyond glad she did!! They make my eyebrows look so much fuller and more uniformed. Super easy to use! Matched my brows almost perfectly.
Morgan N.
Carlsbad, NM
Tinted Brow Mascara uploaded by Morgan N.
Tinted Brow Mascara uploaded by Morgan N.
Purchased at: ULTA
After using a brow pencil, I use this product to give my brows that last bit of definition and to keep them in place all day. I love this one because my brows don’t get crunchy like some products. I work 14 hour days and they still look perfect at the end of the day. Even on no makeup days, I can just run this through them to give them some color and shape.
Rebeca H.
Tinted Brow Mascara uploaded by Rebeca H.
I love using this brow mascara to make my brows look fuller. I use the Black color which is really a dark brown but it works perfectly for me. It’s not exaggerated and my brows look natural, not overly painted. NYX has great products with affordable price points!
Jenna H.
Crown Point, IN
Tinted Brow Mascara uploaded by Jenna H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this in replacement on my glossier boy brow, and this did just the trick! It’s easier accessible, cheaper, and works just as good. I love me some fluffy brows. You definitely just need a very light hand to work it through and you will love it.
Cassandra F.
Fairport, NY
Tinted Brow Mascara uploaded by Cassandra F.
Purchased at: ULTA
It adds a nice color to the brows and really darkens and defines the hairs. I wish it was a little thicker consistency and more noticeable on the brows.
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
Tinted Brow Mascara uploaded by Miriam N.
It’s a good product but my eyebrows feel a little sticky after a while. The shade is good, it gives me a good texture. Follow me on YouTube, I don’t makeup tutorials #miriamdice @miriamdice Tinted Brow Mascara #makeup
Cj M.
Conway, SC
Tinted Brow Mascara uploaded by Cj M.
THE BEST EVER!!! I use this everyday whether or not im wearing any foundation! I’ve bought it probably 10 times!
Lauren W.
Newport Beach, CA
Tinted Brow Mascara uploaded by Lauren W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was actually very surprised by how much I liked this brow mascara! It is so inexpensive at only about $6, but it really works and gives your brows a nice tint and helps them stay in place! If you’re looking for a brow mascara with a tint, but don’t want to spend too much, definitely try this! It also comes in different shades as well. I purchased shade Espresso.
Chameka M.
Aurora, CO
Tinted Brow Mascara uploaded by Chameka M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Tinted Brow Mascara is ok. Is it a holy grail item I need for my brows...no. I chose a dark brown shade i stead of black like my hair to see if this would work for lightening my brows. It doesn’t but it does help to shape them a little.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melany A.
Pompano Beach, FL
il y a 9 mois
Tinted Brow Mascara how long is the bogo for the nyx tinted brow mascara??
Britney W. il y a 8 mois
I won’t lie I fall asleep with my make up on and I wake up the next day with this product still on. So it lasts until you wash it off
Emma P.
Influenster M. il y a 9 mois
Parick Ta wax (pricey option) or Gel 2B (super affordable)
Elizabeth A.
il y a 9 mois
Tinted Brow Mascara ? Has anyone tried this? I like brow gels/mascaras. I've tried the clear brow gel from NYX but I didn't like the smell nor the formula. It was flaky.
Shantell B. il y a 7 mois
I love this stuff! It fills brows in and actually looks natural, without looking too harsh like some pencils can. I have blonde hair and felt the blonde shade was a little too light, so I use the next lightest brown, and don't push down too hard so it just colors the hair and holds it in place. Under 6 bucks and works as well as high-end products.
Charee L.
Grand Rapids , MI
il y a un an
Tinted Brow Mascara Anyone have experience using these eyebrow shades with red/auburn hair?
samilet V. il y a un an