BY TINKYADA #64 in Rice

Tinkyada® Pasta Joy™ Ready Brown Rice Pasta Penne (with Rice Bran).
We specialise:
Our entire factory premise and all machines are dedicated to the manufacture of rice pasta - no other grain or cereal to prevent cross-grain contamination at production.
See back panel for nutrition information.
Not mushy!
Promising a delightful eating experience.
A classic in texture and taste.
Wheat free.
Gluten-free.
Good consistent texture not mushy al dente.
From whole-grain.
Just right!
Perfect for a light and tasty family meal, for serving your loved ones and guests who are sure to appreciate, with joy! see more...

Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
This is the best brand of brown rice pasta that I have tried. My favorite thing about this pasta is that it is not mushy like some other brands of brown rice pasta. It is the closest to real pasta that I've had. It is easy to cook, it just might take a little longer to cook than real pasta. It is cheap, around $3 and easy to find. I find mine at Walmart, Whole Foods, and other health food stores. I've also seen it at Meijer and Busch's.
Jaci M.
Raleigh
I have not found a gluten free pasta that is as good as this one. The texture is good, which in my opinion is the hardest thing to replicate. This has been a staple in our pantry for a long time!
Katie B.
Mont Vernon, NH
I switched to a gluten free diet about 6 months ago and I just can't seem to kick my pasta habit. I have tried all kinds of gluten free pastas and this is the best brand of brown rice pasta. It is so good that I actually make my pasta salad with it and our guests don't even know the difference! It stays soft but not mushy.
Brittany L.
New Castle, PA
This has become my favorite pasta! It has a great texture, and taste, and doesn't take long to cook. It pairs especially well with my go-to pasta olive oil, fresh tomatoes, fresh spinach, mushrooms, and pine nuts. It absorbs well and really distributes the flavor. I love it!
This whole brand does great. I love all their noodles as a gluten free alternative. Really tasty and great texture. Just have to be eating them immediately so they don't get gummy. I don't recommend reheating although I haven't tried it before. Overall if you need to go gluten free these are a fantastic option
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
In love with these noodles! They taste like regular noodles for the most part and don't get mushy. Noodles normally cause me to bloat but these ones are not nearly as bad.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
This brand is awesome! Brown rice noodles are different than regular pasta but I think it's a yummy alternative and super good if you get used to it which will come in time. But it's delicious and very filling.
Shana R.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love the penne style !! Gluten free is awesome and these are too ! I make white Alfredo chicken pasta and these noodles complement it very well
Wilnorly P.
Deliciosa pasta para acompañarla con una rica salsa en lata me encanta que solo toma 4 minutos para cocinarse
Aracely C.
Compton , Ca
This pasta looks good to make ? I will like to give it a try !!! I wanna try new things 😊
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have never seen this product before. Does anyone know where I might be able to find it in So. Cali? Does this actually taste & feel like pasta? Does it fall apart easily? I'm so interested in trying this product!
Rosmary M.
¿ cuanto tiempo de coccion?
Brianne H.
Erie, PA
Does this product have a grainy texture? Other brown rice pastas that I have tried do, and it is very hard to get past.