BY TINKYADA

Tinkyada® Pasta Joy Ready™ Brown Rice Pasta Fusilli (with rice bran).
A classic in texture and taste.
Good consistent texture. Not mushy. Al dente.
Wheat free.
Gluten-free.
Kosher certified.
Kashruth council of Toronto.
Perfect for a light-tasting family meal, for serving your loved ones and guests who are sure to appreciate, with joy!
All trademarks are the property of the respective owners.
We specialize. Our entire production facility and all machines are dedicated to the manufacture of rice pasta - no other grain or cereal is used to prevent cross-grain contamination at production.
Brown rice pasta, a cholesterol free food.
Not Mushy! Promising a delightful eating experience. see more...

An S.
Naples, FL
Great pasta. I love the flavor of brown rice pasta. I've been trying to stay away from things made with white flour and so I use a lot of this brand brown rice pasta. It has a delicious flavor. Works great with any kind of sauces or even in soups. I can't tell the difference between this and my old white flour or semolina pastas. Just as good.
Alanna P.
Foodie Expert
This pasta is ok for a gluten free option. The brown rice typically leaves a film in the pan and has a slimy and mushy consistency compared to regular pasta. I like the corn and quinoa based pastas better.
Jessica F.
Foodie Expert
This company makes my favorite pasta. You get the nutrition from the brown rice and it still tastes like regular pasta!
Lauren H.
Massapequa, NY
Pasta Joy is the only brand of gluten free pasta I buy. It's the only brand I would recommend.
Laura C.
Boston, MA
This is so good! I love having even fun shapes like this in gluten-free pasta. It actually is really good!
Jennie O.
Winchester, VA
Tinkyada is the only gluten free pasta my family eats. It isn't mushy, and taste like regular pasta. It's nutritious and a good value as well.