BY TINKYADA

Tinkyada® Pasta Joy™ Ready Brown Rice Elbow Pasta.
We specialise: our entire factory premise and all machines are dedicated to the manufacture of rice pasta - no other grain or cereal to prevent cross-grain contamination at production.
Made from rice, a joy in eating!
See back panel for nutrition information.
Not mushy!
Promising a delightful eating experience.
A classic in texture and taste.
(with rice bran).
Wheat free.
Gluten-free.
Good consistent texture.
Not mushy.
Al dente.
From whole-grain.
Kosher certified.
Kashruth Council of Toronto.
Just right!
Perfect for a light and tasty family meal, for serving your loved ones and guests who are sure to appreciate, with joy! see more...

Danielle S.
Mcmurray, PA
This is my go to as someone who is gluten intolerant. They are the closest thing to real noodles that you'll get being gf. The only thing I noticed is that when you strain, rise immediately and add an oil of some sort to prevent sticking. Also, stay on top of it when you're boiling or they will turn into total mush.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Found this when I had to start a gluten free diet. A little pricey but well worth it. It is healthy but in moderation of course. I found it at Walmart in the gluten free isle. Very satisfied overall.
Sierra E.
GARDNER, KS
If you are celiac or gluten intolerant, this brand has been my favorite to use in all my pasta dishes. Not mushy, or nutty-holds sauces well. Easy to find in many stores.
Sarah S.
Stoney Creek, ON
This is one of the few GF pasta brands that my partner and I both enjoy. They stay firm and do not get all gummy and gross.
Vee T.
Vancouver , AK
I like the chewy texture and the kids love it in their macaroni and cheese!!