BY TINKLE

Diane Tinkle eyebrow shaper 3-pack. Assorted colored eyebrow shapers see more...

Emily F.
I never thought I would write a review about facial razors, but here I am! I have tried so many eyebrow shapers from Walmart and Sally Beauty and none of them compare to the original Tinkle Razor. The blade is super sharp, but not so that you will cut yourself. It glides smoothly across the face without tugging at the larger hairs. You only need the slightest touch to get rid of peach fuzz. The plastic around the blade also ensures the proper angle to get the closest shave. It is a tad bit larger than the usual eyebrow razor, so you do need to be careful between the brows. I have never experienced razor burn and I highly recommend if you are interesting in dermaplaning at home. Make sure you get the real ones on their website! Amazon is not an authorized seller and you will probably get cheap knock-offs!
M B.
Miramar Beach , FL
I bought this pack direct from the company. I used them after watching a PopSugar video: www popsugar com/beauty/Should-Women-Shave-Face-35580074
I tried holding the razor every way I could and nothing worked. I pulled my skin taught, I used a little pressure, I used more pressure, I held it at different angles. Nothing. I could still see the peach fuzz on my face and there was nothing on the razor. So frustrating! I finally bought a package of BIC Sensitive Shaver Men's Single Blade Disposable Razor. It’s a cheap plastic razor that has one blade. I throw them away after one use. No, they don’t have a protective sheet over the blade (which is maybe why the Tinkle razors didn’t work for me), but I have never cut myself. Just go slow and be cautious your first few times.
Brittany N.
These are my absolute favorite. I use them to shave/exfoliate my face. The razor itself is nothing special, but it surprisingly hard to find a similar product. I would definitely recommend this if you have baby hairs on your face. I haven't had an issue with cutting myself with the razor, but I know that some have.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Love these little razors!! They are the perfect size for trimming my eyebrows and removing the peach fuzz off of my face. They’re super affordable and have become an essential in my beauty routines! Highly recommend!
Carole J.
Centreville, VA
At first these don’t seem necessary. Right? WRONG.

My makeup applies soo much better after using these. I use it about 1x/ month or as needed.

Make sure you watch some YouTube videos on how to use this product. Your face is precious and you don’t want to ruin it by doing it wrong.
Corrie S.
Fern Park, FL
I was SO surprised by how many baby hairs I had on my face when I used this for the first time. It's perfect to shape the tops of my eyebrows and shave the little hairs in between. Definitely recommend.
Ashley B.
Albany, GA
I bought these razors on Amazon after watching reviews for them online. They're amazing for gently removing peach fuzz from your face. Makeup applies much smoother and looks ten times better without all of that fuzz to cling to. Make sure you use a light hand and don't go over the same spot too many times or you will risk irritation or your skin scabbing over. I would also suggest using a calming aloe spray afterwards and moisturizing.
Sana H.
I got these on amazon to remove light facial hair. They work a lot better than the women's razors my laser lady used on my face. They're inexpensive and with amazon prime I got them in two days! I can easily remove the hairs that are close to my under eye are and near my nose - the hard to reach areas. I have yet to cut myself so I think they're pretty safe. They're small enough to keep in my makeup bag on the go for emergency hair removal. Totally recommend these! One of my friends suggested them to me for eyebrow maintenance.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
TINKLE Razors are All the Rage right now!....& for Good Reason!! I use these about once a week on my face unless I'm cleaning up my Eyebrows. Yes!! These are Amazing for Eyebrows! & for shaving the peach fuzz off leaving your skin so so soft. Your makeup will apply smoother & Overall just look better! I bought these 4pks on AMAZON FOR ABOUT $9! It's basically Derma-planing at Home!! Try them out, you will fall in Love!
Kelsi W.
Sacramento, CA
I recently got these to help with shaping my brows. They are awesome! I love that they have a safety feature so you can't really hurt yourself but you still want to be careful. I have really thin, blonde eyebrow hairs which makes it impossible to be able to pluck. I use these to quickly shave under my arch to become hairless. I also use these to shape my husband's brows because he hates me plucking them. Will continue to buy!
nicole b.
Highland Mls, NY
Has anyone tried these ? Thinking about buying !
Maggie R.
How to these compare to similar ones from other companies?

Amazon