BY TINKLE

Diane Tinkle eyebrow shaper 3-pack. Assorted colored eyebrow shapers see more...

• Has anyone tried these ? Thinking about buying !2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jenna A.
Evansville, IN
I bought a pack of these on amazon. I needed a good eyebrow razor to help shape my eyebrows and get rid of some unwanted hairs. It left a little bit of redness on my skin (the redness did go away after maybe 30min) & the hairs didn't just glide off like I expected and wanted it too. These razors kind of seem cheap. Like something you might get at the dollar store, but a little better quality if that makes sense. These razors aren't perfect, but they do the job for me. 4 stars.
Jamie M.
San Diego, CA
This is something I recently began looking into in hopes of removing peach fuzz that has began to really interfere with my makeup application. I use it in a downward motion on fresh oiled face. I use an argan oil enriched with vitamins. I also discovered that is exfoliates and removes dead skin cells as well leaving my skin so smooth and also extremely bright and youthful. When it grows back it's completely blonde still and very thin as well. Busting the urban myth that removing hair with a razor (micro or otherwise) makes your hair grow back darker and thicker. When I choose to not wear makeup in the warmer months I see this being a really useful item to keep my skin refreshed and flawless.
Sana H.
I got these on amazon to remove light facial hair. They work a lot better than the women's razors my laser lady used on my face. They're inexpensive and with amazon prime I got them in two days! I can easily remove the hairs that are close to my under eye are and near my nose - the hard to reach areas. I have yet to cut myself so I think they're pretty safe. They're small enough to keep in my makeup bag on the go for emergency hair removal. Totally recommend these! One of my friends suggested them to me for eyebrow maintenance.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
TINKLE Razors are All the Rage right now!....& for Good Reason!! I use these about once a week on my face unless I'm cleaning up my Eyebrows. Yes!! These are Amazing for Eyebrows! & for shaving the peach fuzz off leaving your skin so so soft. Your makeup will apply smoother & Overall just look better! I bought these 4pks on AMAZON FOR ABOUT $9! It's basically Derma-planing at Home!! Try them out, you will fall in Love!
Kelsi W.
Sacramento, CA
I recently got these to help with shaping my brows. They are awesome! I love that they have a safety feature so you can't really hurt yourself but you still want to be careful. I have really thin, blonde eyebrow hairs which makes it impossible to be able to pluck. I use these to quickly shave under my arch to become hairless. I also use these to shape my husband's brows because he hates me plucking them. Will continue to buy!
Lori E.
Anniston, AL
I have been using these razors for almost two years, and I still love them!! They are a major part of my skincare routine. My skin has never looked this good. Ladies compliment my complexion so often now.
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
I'm a fuzzy girl, and sometimes I can get a little self conscious about that. This little razor helps take off all of the fine baby hairs on my face. It was cheap. The only downside is that you can only use it once or twice, and then you have to use another.
Darien K.
Jupiter
These are a life saver I don't typically have thick facial hair and I'm blonde but I find my makeup looks so much better with my peach fuzz gone. Also helps with shaping your eye brows.
Belinda S.
Little Rock, AR
Was not able to get these to work. I mean they cut and all just not very good like I thought they would have
Jitka K.
LEEDS, LEEDS
I try to shave my face with this product yes on first time it make ur skin so soft but then when it start growing back it made my skin lots of deep dark pores and acnee im not realy recomend to use it.Specially if ur skin is sensitive like my.But my sister she used all the time about 2 years now and she is happy no pores no stonger hair growing back.So i think its depends what type of skin u have???? 36 Pieces Twinkle Eyebrow Shaver Razor Bikini Trimmer Shaper Sensitive & Delicate Skin
nicole b.
Highland Mills, NY
Has anyone tried these ? Thinking about buying !