BY TINKLE #58 in Trimmers & Clippers

Diane Tinkle eyebrow shaper 3-pack. Assorted colored eyebrow shapers see more...

• Has anyone tried these ? Thinking about buying !2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Laura G.
I just used this for the first time and my face is so shiny and soft. These razors are cheap and straightforward in function. It's hard to go wrong. This is the first product that I've seen like this, and I would recommend to others. The only downside is it's very easy to cut yourself, and I was bleeding within minutes of using. That was my own fault, though. The feel of a clean shaven face as a girl is so odd!
Brittany N.
These are my absolute favorite. I use them to shave/exfoliate my face. The razor itself is nothing special, but it surprisingly hard to find a similar product. I would definitely recommend this if you have baby hairs on your face. I haven't had an issue with cutting myself with the razor, but I know that some have.
Carissa O.
I love these things. I use them all over my fave to exfoliate the dry skin and get rid of the baby hairs on my face. It leaves my face so soft afterwards and my moisturizer is able to soak in better, and my makeup wears so much better. I would definitely recommend.
Ashley M.
Albany, GA
I bought these razors on Amazon after watching reviews for them online. They're perfect for getting rid of peach fuzz and exfoliation of the dead skin on your face. Makeup applies much smoother and looks ten times better when it doesn't have all of that hair and dead skin to cling to. Make sure to use a facial spray with aloe and a moisturizer immediately after using.
Gabriella O.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these. I can get them at any 99 cent store my my house. I usually use them 2-4 times then throw them away because they get dull. I use them to shape my brows and shave off the peach fuzz and exfoliate my face.
Jamie M.
San Diego, CA
This is something I recently began looking into in hopes of removing peach fuzz that has began to really interfere with my makeup application. I use it in a downward motion on fresh oiled face. I use an argan oil enriched with vitamins. I also discovered that is exfoliates and removes dead skin cells as well leaving my skin so smooth and also extremely bright and youthful. When it grows back it's completely blonde still and very thin as well. Busting the urban myth that removing hair with a razor (micro or otherwise) makes your hair grow back darker and thicker. When I choose to not wear makeup in the warmer months I see this being a really useful item to keep my skin refreshed and flawless.
Jenna A.
Evansville, IN
I bought a pack of these on amazon. I needed a good eyebrow razor to help shape my eyebrows and get rid of some unwanted hairs. It left a little bit of redness on my skin (the redness did go away after maybe 30min) & the hairs didn't just glide off like I expected and wanted it too. These razors kind of seem cheap. Like something you might get at the dollar store, but a little better quality if that makes sense. These razors aren't perfect, but they do the job for me. 4 stars.
Sana H.
I got these on amazon to remove light facial hair. They work a lot better than the women's razors my laser lady used on my face. They're inexpensive and with amazon prime I got them in two days! I can easily remove the hairs that are close to my under eye are and near my nose - the hard to reach areas. I have yet to cut myself so I think they're pretty safe. They're small enough to keep in my makeup bag on the go for emergency hair removal. Totally recommend these! One of my friends suggested them to me for eyebrow maintenance.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
TINKLE Razors are All the Rage right now!....& for Good Reason!! I use these about once a week on my face unless I'm cleaning up my Eyebrows. Yes!! These are Amazing for Eyebrows! & for shaving the peach fuzz off leaving your skin so so soft. Your makeup will apply smoother & Overall just look better! I bought these 4pks on AMAZON FOR ABOUT $9! It's basically Derma-planing at Home!! Try them out, you will fall in Love!
Kelsi W.
Sacramento, CA
I recently got these to help with shaping my brows. They are awesome! I love that they have a safety feature so you can't really hurt yourself but you still want to be careful. I have really thin, blonde eyebrow hairs which makes it impossible to be able to pluck. I use these to quickly shave under my arch to become hairless. I also use these to shape my husband's brows because he hates me plucking them. Will continue to buy!
nicole b.
Highland Mills, NY
Has anyone tried these ? Thinking about buying !