Tinker Crate

A Laboratory for Hands-On Experiments Delivered Every Month

I love subscription boxes and constantly watch different unboxing videos. This is the first time i come across this one and wanted to know what it is?
I'm looking for a subscription box for my eight year old daughter cruise into Beauty and gaming and anyting DIY crafts do you have any suggestions?
Do you find this to be a good value? I have a 2 year old and a four year old. Could they share the same crate?
Start your review of Tinker Crate!
Ruth L.
Tinker Crate is a subscription for kids ages 9-14. It comes with everything you need to complete projects and the products are based on STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) learning and enrichment) and DIY projects. The box also includes  a booklet with instructions and additional activities. The instructions may look a little intimidating, but they are always very clear, complete, and easy-to-follow. The projects are designed to enhance children’s critical thinking and problem-solving skills through activities that are exciting and fun. My boys love them!
Jenny K.
Olympia, WA
I love the different projects. My daughter is engaged and the projects let her enough room to use her imagination
natasha O.
Troy, NY
My daughter gets so excited when her craft boxes arive in the mail and takes so much much pride in the aawesome crafts we make together.
Tish C.
Modesto, CA
Tinker Crate uploaded by Tish C.
Tinker Crate uploaded by Tish C.
Very hands on learning and educational. Easy enough for my 8yr old to do himself. He looks forward to getting it every month. It comes with step by step instructions and additional science experiments and activities.
Melissa R.
Long Beach, CA
My son loves to get these in the mail. This month he made a planetarium and he's so exited to use it. He looks forward to every box when it arrives, he stops everything to make the newest project. He's kept all of them and shows them off to anyone that comes to our house.
Diane S.
Willow Grove, PA
Tinker Crate uploaded by Diane S.
My 9 year old son loved receiving Kiwi crates so when he aged out of them I subscribed to Tinkercrate for him. The projects are STEAM based and tapped into his science and engineering brain. Some of the projects were too hard for him, but overall were useful for his age level and skills. He really enjoyed getting fun mail! The subscription is rather costly, and he hasn't completed all of the kits we received from a six month subscription so I have not renewed it as of yet. I think it's a great gift for a kid!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
I got this for my nephew. I don't want to buy him Nerf guns or video games but rather something that engages his mind. I highly recommend this.
Denise A.
Yuma, AZ
Me encanta sus productos muy buenos chicas se los recomiendo mucho para mi gusto bastante bien
Brooke B.
Batesville, IN
Love this crate for my 11 year old. Really teaches her critical thinking. Incredibly affordable in comparison to competitors’ subscription boxes. Makes learning fun and is great for developing transferable skills.
Eva W.
Tinker Crate uploaded by Eva W.
Tinker Crate uploaded by Eva W.
I absolutely love this subscription. My son looks forward to it every month and enjoys all the activities that come. Tinker Crate was an absolute blast. The crate comes with everything you need to complete the project or experiment. Super fun! I would definitely recommend it. Tinker Crate