BY UNKNOWN

Fun and talented animal fairy Fawn believes you can't judge a book by its cover, or an animal by its fangs, so she befriends a huge and mysterious creature known as the NeverBeast. While Tink and her best friends are not so sure about this scary addition to Pixie Hollow, the elite Scout Fairies set out to capture the monster before he destroys their beloved and prosperous home. Fawn must trust her heart and take a leap of faith if she hopes to rally the girls' to save the NeverBeast and prove that there is so much more to this mythical creature than just razor-sharp fangs and claws. "5 Essential Ingredients To Getting Gruff". Languages: English, French and Spanish; Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. see more...

Kylee M.
Kylee M.
I've loved tinker bell since I was 4 it's totally my go to cartoon!! I love everything about tinker bell. I love that she never stops trying even tho she messes up very badly most the time. I watch all the time. I recommend it to all moms to show kids!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
I totally love tinker bell movie. It's great watch it with your sister or niece.
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I collect all the Disney Movies . I love tinkerbell . I watch this with my nephews and niece and we all enjoy this movie together .