Tini Beauty Liptini - Topper Lip Glosses - Bellini

by Tini Beauty

I love lip gloss and shine, I've been wanting to try this. Does the shine last and does it add any color?
Does this lip gloss last for long periods of time?
Start your review of Tini Beauty Liptini - Topper Lip Glosses - Bellini!
Phoenix, AZ
Im a big fan of Tini Beauty. I wear lip gloss more than I do regular lipstick. My lips are very dry so I prefer lipgloss. Theses are a good price and are wear nicely. I don't find them to be sticky or tacky on the lips. They also make a matte lip product pop!
Spring Hill, FL
Me encanta este producto, su tonalidad pastel lo hacer ser muy práctico para cualquier horario u ocacion donde desees usarlo. Muy buen producto. Lo amo y lo recomiendo.
Bronston, KY
Review for: Strawberry Rita
I love this color. I am a huge fan of pale pinks, and neutral lip colors, so this is a treasure to me. It is the perfect shade of pink for the upcoming Spring season, and adds just enough shimmer to your pout. I can see myself investing in other Liptini products in the near future.
Brilliant, OH
Review for: Strawberry Rita
I am a huge fan of natural colors! great lip product for spring and summer. nice shine with a touch I found sparkle to bring out that beautiful pout! not sticky like most and lasts pretty long. you can wear this to any occasion and people will adore your lips!
Not a fan of looting products. They are cute and smell great but the color pay off is generally not as desired. Lighter tint than most lip products and doesn't last very long. I got this in an ipsy bag and am glad I didn't pay for it. Wouldn't recommend
Villa Rica, GA
Review for: Pink Ice
I love this I used this when I was younger and I loved it so much.Its silky but a little sticky to stay on all day.It makes your lips very soft and the color is so pretty.I would love this and I love the good smell of it.
Brighton, CO
I am in love with this. Goes on smooth and helps complete my makeup look. It's also very simple and lasts a while and I can bring it wherever. It's a good value for this and I'd buy it over and over again
Bon Aqua , TN
Review for: Liptini Topper Lip Glosses On The Rocks Dazzling Silver Glitter
I absolutely love this color it goes with almost every outfit ! My great auntie got me this for christmas and ever since then this has been the gift I get from her 😊
Review for: Strawberry Rita
I loooovvee the liptini I absolutely love the formula and it smells like strawberry! perfect way to get those lips glossy and poppin! #lip glosspoppin #strawberry
Williston, SC
Review for: Sugar Rim
I really love this lip gloss I have it every where I go. my lips look good with it on and they aren't sticky the best part of it ! get it today you will love it to I am sure