Tini Beauty Liptini Straight Up Color Lipstick uploaded by Amber K.Tini Beauty Liptini Straight Up Color Lipstick uploaded by Sandra P.Tini Beauty Liptini Straight Up Color Lipstick uploaded by Abby H.

BY TINI BEAUTY

Adeline O.
Grandville, MI
Review for: Pink Poodle
I love this lipstick it is a little darker and is long lasting one of my friends had this and I loved it I had to get it so I bought it a while ago and I'm still in love.
Abby H.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Review for: Pink Poodle
I bought this shade for the fall and holidays. my husband loves the darker colors on me. it's smooth and doesn't wear off during the day! I love this lipstick!!
Mary C.
Sonora, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cognac Warm Coppery Brown
Very good lipstick with a super soft feel. I love the colors they have also. I have the scarlet cocktail and love it
Hibo A.
Manchester, NH
Review for: Cognac Warm Coppery Brown
Lipstick is like my bestfriend. I can't live with out my red lipstick. I love it soo much
Jessica J.
Wakefield, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Pink Poodle
I was very impressed with this! great price and it was easy for me to find after I had read about it. I would recommend it to everyone!
Stephanie W.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: Cognac Warm Coppery Brown
This lipstick Goes on nice and smooth with a rich color. Would recommend it!
Jenny P.
Review for: Pink Poodle
This lipstick has a good formula and pigmentation. It also has a beautiful shine that looks great!