BY GLAMGLOW

A mild, instant exfoliating mud mask for women & men Rich in ancient volcanic pumice rock, super antioxidants & minerals Helps activate nourishing collagen synthesis for revitalizing action Remarkably reduces the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines... see more...

Jakob P.
Heyworth
Glam Glow has some of the best face masks on the market right now! I have so many products from Glam Glow that’s it a a little embarrassing. This product I use in the shower, every third day. I wouldn’t recommend using it everyday just because your face doesn’t the exfoliant everyday. It helps to clear my skin and keep my skin bright.
Sabrina W.
Fort Collins, CO
Worked good but left red patch, I don’t have sensitive skin though.  The mask Took short time to dry which is good and easy take out. It Left my face refreshed but nothing great. This time was my first using this mud mask but overall 4/5 stars just because of room for improvement
DIANA H.
Athens
I found it to be very interesting. It feels like it’s petrifying your skin and sucking all the dirt and toxins out. It feels like your getting pampered and alittle goes a long way so that’s good knowing it maybe alittle on the pricey side. But, if you have the money that I’d check it out!
Kylie S.
Lufkin
Purchased at: Sephora
Smell is a big thing for me when it comes to skincare, and the scent of this mask is not close to overpowering which I like! Has a mild tingle but nothing too crazy! The ingredients in this mask really do exfoliate the skin and minimizes pores! Also made my skin very glowy! Love it!
Rhiannon G.
Olive Hill, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
I am LOVING this facial mask. I recently received a sample of it and I will definitely be buying more. It has a slight tingle after applied, not a burn but a feeling that lets me know it is working. It leaves my skin looking better than it ever has. HIGHLY recommend.
Gabbie W.
seattle
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love glam glow masks, as pricey as they are they do work. The tingly sensation felt so good on my face! I get hormonal acne, and it felt nice to feel this mask actually get in the pores and tingle. I would totally recommend! Even though it’s a pricey investment.
Jackie W.
Minneapolis , MN
Purchased at: Sephora
Light exfoliating mask but VERY drying. Would not recommend if you have very dry skin. I prefer to use it as a spot treatment. I personally will not be repurchasing as it is not worth the price since I have such dry skin
Michaela A.
Melbourne
Purchased at: Dillard's
This mask made my face so smooth. It tingles a lot, so at first it isn’t very comfortable, but you do get used to it. It is easy to rinse off as long as you use warm water. It did not leave my skin dry, which I was nervous about. Overall, I loved this mask!
Lexie L.
Buffalo City
I love this mask. I use it one to two days before I have an event and my skin is glowing and amazing. I have been using the mask for about a year. You can definitely feel the tingling feeling when it’s on your face. I will always buy this mask from them!!
Bri V.
Phoenix
I love this mask!!! I definitely see the difference right after I rinse my face. I did feel a tingling feeling at first but not too bad. I have sensitive skin and I thought it would irritate my skin but it actually didn't. I would buy it again.