BY TING TING JAHE

Sin-A Ginger Chew/Candy has been produced in Indonesia for the past sixty years and is renowned for its uniqueness and superb quality. The Chew is made of exclusively natural ingredients, no artificial flavoring or preservative is added to the Chew. In... see more...

Ting Ting Jahe Ginger Candy, 5.25 Ounce
  • "I'm a big fan of ginger, so I always have a box or two of this in my cupboard." in 1 review
  • "This is also great for a sore throat. " in 1 review
Leah E.
N Chesterfld, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Lo probé hace poco y me gustan mucho, son chews y son un poco picantes , pero muy buenos
Nicole P.
These are so good they take me back to memories of my childhood! They are great for when your traveling just to pop in your mouth! New candy is good but you can't beat the classics!
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA
Ginger is so good for you. I don't really like the "spicy" flavor, but it really has helped me with nausea and upset stomachs. When I say spicy I don't mean chili spicy, I mean like prickly on your tongue spicy lol.
ameh d.
Fresno, CA
I'm a big fan of ginger, so I always have a box or two of this in my cupboard. You can buy Prince of Peace products at health food stores like Bumble Bee in Mountain View or Whole Foods.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
There are people who love ginger and those who don't, my evil niece gave me this candy but I did not know it was ginger. So NOT a fan.
Tracy B.
Belle Plaine, MN
These have a strong ginger taste. They are not candy that I would choose to satisfy my sweet craving, BUT they are great to keep on hand for stomach and/or digestive issues.
Fatima T.
I love this candy, if you love ginger then this is for you. This is also great for a sore throat.
makensie o.
Round Rock, TX
This is NOT a typical candy. It is sweetened with real honey. The combination of honey and ginger is power packed for digestion and any type of sore throat. What is key here is to allow the candy to dissolve slowly rather than chew.
josephine n.
saint laurent
If you prefer sweets with a kick of ginger , this is your candy. It is delicious and great for your throat.
Paola C.
Doral, FL
I love Ginger I use it a lot in meal preparation, the strong taste, the spicy feeling, and a chewy caramel, say no more