BY TING

Try a 12 pack of this great Ting soda today!! Ting soda is made from 100% Jamaican grapefruit with no preservatives. It is a lightly carbonated citrus drink. see more...

Kierra K.
Berne
I love this soda!! When I went to jamaica we drank tons of this stuff!!! When we came back home we probably had literally 20 bottles or more of it to share with family!!!
Shazi L.
Brooklyn , NY
This is such a Caribbean staple and I love it! Such a refreshing and delicious drink! You'll finish it before you've even noticed. If you unfortunately can't get your hands on this, Jarritos Grapefruit flavor is a close second, but Ting has better taste.
Tabetha M.
Love them, decent ingredients. Cute green bottles, affordable and I prefer to most other Sparkling drinks made with real Caribbean fruit and it tastes really good! I am a repeat buyer and I recommend to others!
Olivia C.
Beltsville, MD
My family is big on this drink! It reminds me of Jamaica so much! I love to drink it on it's own and it's especially great to use for mixed drinks. My favorite combination is ting either regular or pink and a bit of champagne! This has a very specific taste but don't expect it to be like sprite, it's thicker and has a more natural taste. I love it! Give it a try if you're looking for a great mixer or different type of refreshing soda!
Cassandra D.
Queens Vlg, NY
Best drink guys. Taste amazing, been drinking this for years and love it more every single time. Love the fact that there making it in soda bottles now because I get to store it in my fridge.
Anthea L.
Wow I haven't had this in a while but whenever I see it or drink it, it just brings me back to the time I was in Jamaica. I like this drink a lot. It's nice and refreshing.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
I tried one for the first time a few months ago and i love it. i love the crisp regr3shing flavor and the grapefruit flavor is even better
Imhani ..
Newark, NJ
When you're from the Caribbean this is you're holy grail! I love ting and always buy it when I go shopping. It's so refreshing
Andrea J.
Doral, FL
So refreshing and taste. I like it a lot... You feel better clean and refreshing when I drink this.
Laura P.
Galloway, OH
I ALWAYS buy this!!! Love love love!! I search for this stuff in every international foods section!
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
Ting vs. Ting pink lemonade?