BY TINDER

Tinder is how people meet. It's like real life, but better. Get it for free on iPhone and Android.

• I've been wondering about this app because one of my favo...4 Answers
  • I still haven't figured out what kind of dating this app ...10 Answers
  • What have been your experiences with Tinder?10 Answers
Randi G.
Banner Elk
This is a great, but terrible app!! Haha. Its such an easy App to use that ANYONE could use. I tend to see most of my friends using it as a "Hook-up" app vs a dating App. Over all there have been some great stories and some questionable encounters using this app
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
Tinder holds a dear place in my heart because I actually met my boyfriend on there. We've been together for almost 2 years! I think people think tinder is a hook up app- which it can be, but I also think you can make real relationships on there. it is an easy to use app and it is kind of fun to use. Great to meet people around you, especially if you are new to a city.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I think this app is just okay. I used it for a while before getting another app and finding my now fiancé. I never actually met up with anyone from this app but did have some good conversations with people, just never went further than that. There were also a lot of people I came across that just wanted it for hook ups, which is fine because some people are looking for that. I have also known people who have met and had successful relationships on this app. I just didn’t like how the profile was very basic. The other apps I tried had more thorough profiles and it was easier to tell whether or not you might want to talk to that person. But I think it all depends on what you are looking for!
Sarah M.
Tinder is an ok app. It’s mostly used for hook ups , however I have talked to and met a few people who actually want to have genuine conversations. I think it really all depends on your tastes, who you swipe on etc. Its really not that bad of an app, I use it mostly when I’m bored now.
Sharonda T.
This was an okay app. Not every guy tried to hook up however I did meet one guy who was pretty cool, had great fashion sense which was a flag but also a recovering alcoholic who had yet to discover that he was actually gay. We hung out twice but I knew it was going anywhere. Fast forward 2-1/2 years from then he popped up on my "Suggestions" on Facebook and there he was, with his new boyfriend snuggled up.
Dwan P.
Dover
I tried the whole tinder thing in the past. I don’t get it. I didn’t like it because it pretty much was based on only appearance. I guess the best features that you can swipe left or right. But if you’re looking for something a little more sustainable in a relationship then it doesn’t tell you a whole bunch about a person.
Taylor H.
Yes, tinder has its stigmas, but one thing I appreciate about it over other sites or apps is that people cannot talk or message me unless it's been mutually decided upon. So sure, you'll get your unpleasant messages, but it's from a guy you swiped right in and you can just as quickly unmatch him. Easy day. But you're not getting bombarded with unwanted messages from guys you have zero interest in.
Brianna P.
Elizabeth, NJ
Ok being a part of the LGBT+ community this app has been useful. I’ve traveled places and have been able to meet up with cool people. This app does have a lot of CREEPS which i wouldn’t recommend meeting people alone but i do recommend this app if you’re bored. Why? Because i like just swiping right and left looking at other faces when I’m at a family gathering and don’t want to mingle lol.
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
I have mixed feelings about this app. I have made a few good friends from this app, but there's not really any person on there who isn't interested in just being friends. All you see is people with corny pick up lines and are typically not interested in being friends. Lol
Jodi A.
Kaneohe, HI
If you're looking for a quickie or something to play games with download this app lol. If you're looking for a long term relationship you more then likely won't find it here.

I gave tinder 5 stars because I made about 10 really good friends from this app. Yes I did date them but it eventually turned into really good friendships. Like brother sister status.
Ana C.
I still haven't figured out what kind of dating this app is for...booty calls? Serious dating? Making friends? Something else? I found it super hard to connect with people because there wasn't really a filter or indicator for this.
Priyanka S.
What have been your experiences with Tinder?
Frazier R.
Deerfield, IL
I was having a conversation with this girl earlier this morning and we were talking a few hours and we stopped. An hour later or so, the conversation disappeared and I got really upset. Is there anyway I can get that conversation back? Or will it just have to be fate?
Katherine B.
FLORENCE, SC
How does Tinder compare to Plenty of Fish?
valeria d.