BY TINDER

Tinder is how people meet. It's like real life, but better. Get it for free on iPhone and Android.

• I've been wondering about this app because one of my favo...4 Answers
  • I still haven't figured out what kind of dating this app ...10 Answers
  • What have been your experiences with Tinder?10 Answers
Courtney S.
Wichita, KS
The reason I'm giving Tinder such a high rating is because I met my fiance on Tinder. I know what you're thinking, trashy right? But I truly believe that while we were both on there for different reasons that Tinder was still a blessing. It took me down some awkward dates before him, but eventually, Tinder found my knight in shining armor. But it is a trashy app, I will admit.
Arielle M.
Brighton , MI
Tinder holds a dear place in my heart because I actually met my boyfriend on there. We've been together for almost 2 years! I think people think tinder is a hook up app- which it can be, but I also think you can make real relationships on there. it is an easy to use app and it is kind of fun to use. Great to meet people around you, especially if you are new to a city.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I think this app is just okay. I used it for a while before getting another app and finding my now fiancé. I never actually met up with anyone from this app but did have some good conversations with people, just never went further than that. There were also a lot of people I came across that just wanted it for hook ups, which is fine because some people are looking for that. I have also known people who have met and had successful relationships on this app. I just didn’t like how the profile was very basic. The other apps I tried had more thorough profiles and it was easier to tell whether or not you might want to talk to that person. But I think it all depends on what you are looking for!
Sarah M.
Tinder is an ok app. It’s mostly used for hook ups , however I have talked to and met a few people who actually want to have genuine conversations. I think it really all depends on your tastes, who you swipe on etc. Its really not that bad of an app, I use it mostly when I’m bored now.
Sharonda T.
This was an okay app. Not every guy tried to hook up however I did meet one guy who was pretty cool, had great fashion sense which was a flag but also a recovering alcoholic who had yet to discover that he was actually gay. We hung out twice but I knew it was going anywhere. Fast forward 2-1/2 years from then he popped up on my "Suggestions" on Facebook and there he was, with his new boyfriend snuggled up.
Courtney M.
north hollywood
I joined tinder in 2014 and met alot of trashy men but at the same time some good guys. Im actually dating someone right now from Tinder and Im pretty sure we will be married soon. I was told it was a hookup site, which im pretty sure it is but you have to be patient and consistent just like you would offline. There are some good people on there and you should take your time getting to know the person and be safe. Honestly you can give the app a bad rating becuase of the crappy people on there.
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
This app is ok. One of the quickest dating apps and one of the easiest to use. The selection is just ok and the app does contain a lot of glitches. I never receive notifications when a new message comes in. Its free so I would recommend it to friends and family.
Taylor H.
Yes, tinder has its stigmas, but one thing I appreciate about it over other sites or apps is that people cannot talk or message me unless it's been mutually decided upon. So sure, you'll get your unpleasant messages, but it's from a guy you swiped right in and you can just as quickly unmatch him. Easy day. But you're not getting bombarded with unwanted messages from guys you have zero interest in.
Brianna P.
Elizabeth, NJ
Ok being a part of the LGBT+ community this app has been useful. I’ve traveled places and have been able to meet up with cool people. This app does have a lot of CREEPS which i wouldn’t recommend meeting people alone but i do recommend this app if you’re bored. Why? Because i like just swiping right and left looking at other faces when I’m at a family gathering and don’t want to mingle lol.
Samantha S.
Melfa , VA
I have mixed feelings about this app. I have made a few good friends from this app, but there's not really any person on there who isn't interested in just being friends. All you see is people with corny pick up lines and are typically not interested in being friends. Lol
Ana C.
I still haven't figured out what kind of dating this app is for...booty calls? Serious dating? Making friends? Something else? I found it super hard to connect with people because there wasn't really a filter or indicator for this.
Priyanka S.
What have been your experiences with Tinder?
Frazier R.
Deerfield, IL
I was having a conversation with this girl earlier this morning and we were talking a few hours and we stopped. An hour later or so, the conversation disappeared and I got really upset. Is there anyway I can get that conversation back? Or will it just have to be fate?
Katherine B.
FLORENCE, SC
How does Tinder compare to Plenty of Fish?
valeria d.