Tina's Burrito Beef & Bean uploaded by Wendy C.Tina's Burrito Beef & Bean uploaded by Braelyn G.Tina's Burrito Beef & Bean uploaded by Victoria V.

BY TINA'S #20 in Beef

Tina's® Beef & Bean Burrito.
Microwaveable.
Textured vegetable protein added.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 9887. see more...

Tabitha R.
I think most of us have fond memories of eating these as a child! I love these to this day and so do my kids. Cheap, quick, and easy.
kylie t.
Cleburne, TX
These are amazing and you can't beat the price. I love to cook them in the deep fryer and put some cheese and hot sauce on top mmm
Braelyn G.
Medford, OR
I really like that these are individually packaged, makes those days when I'm running late a little bit easier.
Melissia D.
Arbuckle , Ca
These are my kids favorite snack I buy them in bulk and leave them in freezer for a quick after school treat
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
I probably grew up eating these in high school, however I do like the Beef & Bean/Green Chili better!
Laurel S.
Very easy to make for a lunch. Just pop them in the microwave and you are good to go.
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
So good burritos. there frozen but when you microwave them they still taste so good.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is so popular in my house.. This is the list thing on my shopping list ..
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
Of course this is not like a real burrito but it still taste good. I bought it at the 99 cents store, frozen. It is really easy to make, just a few minutes in the microwave and there you go. If you do not like mexican food I do not recomend it but if you do, there you go.