BY TINA'S

Tina's® Beef & Bean Burrito.
Microwaveable.
Textured vegetable protein added.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 9887. see more...

Jay S.
Davenport, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
Need a quick snack on the go or a fast easy meal? Grab a few Tina's Burrito Red Hot Beef and Tina's Burrito Beef & Bean burritos! Tasty. Quick to cook (less than two minutes in a microwave). And talk about economical - typically $0.35-$0.40 each, I often find them on sale four for $1.00! When I need a quick filling meal for guests, I whip up some Great Value Spanish Rice & Sauce, 5.6 oz, put the rice on the bottom of a baking pan, but 8-10 burritos on the rice, then cover in salsa or Frontera Green Chile Enchilada Sauce or Frontera Red Chile Enchilada Sauce, poo on the over for 30 minutes and BAM! Complete meal, just add hungry people!
Tabitha C.
I love the taste and the price of these and I keep buying them in hopes that this will change but I swear 3/4ths of the time I crunch on sand or dirt in the burritos with like every bite. It's really disconcerting and I usually just throw it out halfway through. Gross...
Sandi N.
Reno
Interesting little story about Tina's Burritos!  My first husband discovered them back in 1983 in one of those small liquor store/mini market places out in Los Angeles, CA.  At that time, the ONLY place WE could find them, was at this small mini market.  We'd buy up one or two boxes of them at a time.  I think one box had a dozen frozen burritos in it.  Back then, there was only the bean & cheese ones and the wrapper wasn't like they are now.  They were a waxy like, white wrapper with a simple red label on them.  I think somewhere along the way, they must have changed the recipe, because the last time I had one of their bean/cheese burrito, it did not have the same taste or smooth texture and was much dryer than how they were back in the 80"s.  I haven't bought another Tina's Burritos since.  But I gave them a 5-star rating, because when they first went into business (1980) they were really tasty.  Maybe they reverted back to that original recipe at some point?   They deserve another shot at my business, and sometime soon, will try their burritos again.
Myra H.
I purchased a chicken version of this burrito and it was pretty good although it came apart a little when cooking. I thought it was pretty filling, although in the future I may add a side to make a more complete meal! Really affordable and is comparable to the 7 layer burrito from Taco bell to me
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
Quintessential college student meals next to ramen! Cheap easy to eat and convinient for on the go or late night studying. Probably not the healthiest for you but you get what you pay for which is really cheap! Some places might only cost it 25 to 33 cents per burrito! You can buy 3-4 burritos for a buck! Doesn't fill you up but is able to help you get by long enough before a fulfilling meal. Gave it one less start because I swear the burritos have gotten so much more smaller than what it used to be a couple years ago! Maybe due to higher prices for produce or whatever they put in there, and wanting to keep the prices the same, they downgraded on the size of the product for consumers. Nevertheless you can't complain cause they're so darn inexpensive!
Vatreece D.
I was a little skeptical at first in buying this. My walmart sells these for a cheap price and they taste good. This product has a nice amout of of bean and beef in it. I actually like them good value and good taste too.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
These are so good for a quick snack, I've been eating them for years. My favorites are Green Chile & Spicy Beef/Bean. Honestly, they're not even spicy so I eat it with Siracha
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
I have loved these burritos since I was a kid. They are so cheap but so good and can be microwaved in 90 seconds. Just make sure you flip it over halfway through or you'll end up with cheese everywhere.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
My oldest loves these a lot! He likes how soft and meaty they are and they're super filling (the portion size is good too!) These are .99 cents at our local grocery store!
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
These are just okay. Maybe it's just not to my taste, but after having one I really wasn't motivated to get more, even though the price is great and they are easy and fast to prepare.