Tina's Burrito Beef & Bean uploaded by Wendy C.Tina's Burrito Beef & Bean uploaded by Braelyn G.Tina's Burrito Beef & Bean uploaded by Victoria V.

BY TINA'S #19 in Beef

Tina's® Beef & Bean Burrito.
Microwaveable.
Textured vegetable protein added.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 9887. see more...

Tabitha C.
I love the taste and the price of these and I keep buying them in hopes that this will change but I swear 3/4ths of the time I crunch on sand or dirt in the burritos with like every bite. It's really disconcerting and I usually just throw it out halfway through. Gross...
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
Quintessential college student meals next to ramen! Cheap easy to eat and convinient for on the go or late night studying. Probably not the healthiest for you but you get what you pay for which is really cheap! Some places might only cost it 25 to 33 cents per burrito! You can buy 3-4 burritos for a buck! Doesn't fill you up but is able to help you get by long enough before a fulfilling meal. Gave it one less start because I swear the burritos have gotten so much more smaller than what it used to be a couple years ago! Maybe due to higher prices for produce or whatever they put in there, and wanting to keep the prices the same, they downgraded on the size of the product for consumers. Nevertheless you can't complain cause they're so darn inexpensive!
Vatreece D.
I was a little skeptical at first in buying this. My walmart sells these for a cheap price and they taste good. This product has a nice amout of of bean and beef in it. I actually like them good value and good taste too.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
These are so good for a quick snack, I've been eating them for years. My favorites are Green Chile & Spicy Beef/Bean. Honestly, they're not even spicy so I eat it with Siracha
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
I have loved these burritos since I was a kid. They are so cheap but so good and can be microwaved in 90 seconds. Just make sure you flip it over halfway through or you'll end up with cheese everywhere.
Wendy C.
My oldest loves these a lot! He likes how soft and meaty they are and they're super filling (the portion size is good too!) These are .99 cents at our local grocery store!
Meg M.
['Columbia', ''], MD
These are just okay. Maybe it's just not to my taste, but after having one I really wasn't motivated to get more, even though the price is great and they are easy and fast to prepare.
Jenelle S.
They are ok to me but everyone else in my family love them. I only eat them one in a while but buy the. All the time for everyone else.
Stephanie L.
Chicago , IL
I ABSOLUTELY love these little burritos. They are really easy to make up. Just pop in microwave to heat. They are cheesy and delish.
Tabitha R.
I think most of us have fond memories of eating these as a child! I love these to this day and so do my kids. Cheap, quick, and easy.